Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-14-19

Iraqi

6-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I have some fantastic news for you about the reinstatement. ...I told everyone I was working on getting a legitimate new timeframe for the RV. ...So, now we have a new timeframe and it is very close at hand. What do we know...: We know that Mahdi has until the end of June to “complete” his cabinet. ...it appears the end of Juneis the end of the current legislative term. Why is this important? If all of this information is correct, we should be expecting something of a reinstatement and the completion of the “project to delete the zeros” by the end of June.

6-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...The CBI already told us they will NEVER put the (program rate) (currency auctions) on a float while it is on the de-facto peg with the US dollar. So, the only other conclusion we can make is they intend to reinstate the dinar and put it back on a float as all currencies are when they are on FOREX... ...the...articles tell...us they intended to raise the value of the dinar and get it to compete with the international currencies by the end of the current legislative term?... I can hardly keep from jumping up and down…lol...June is almost half over already. So we have about 2 more weeks of expectations and excitement.

6-14-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...we have some information...showing really definitively really that today [Thursday] was going to be our day for a start. ...Now the other things that were happening...that were giving us reason to believe we were exactly right there was the fact that the AIIB as a partner, let’s call it, with the World Bank, partnering with the World Bank was signed off lasts night [Wednesday]. ...Now in Europe last Monday was a Bank Holiday because the European Banks were becoming Basel 4 compliant. That is part of the reason nothing happened last Monday.

6-14-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...Prior to that we had a holiday in China. Nothing happened over those 3 days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday last weekend. Now, this weekend looks to be a different scenario. We are getting very positive information that makes it look like we could be looking at a new different situation...tomorrow [Friday]. ..I got my catcher’s mitt on and ready to receive that fast pitch, that 95 mph fast ball, and kaboom, and just get that information out as soon as possible. I am ready to go. ...I think it is time. I believe it is that close.

6-13-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf holiday inn is actually accepting other currencies for motel room payment. This idea is incorrect and obviously causing some confusion. Online payments are invariably done by a payment processor and they determine currency requirement, not the company concerned...It should also be borne in mind that in order to make the payment you would need a card funded in the currency selected. If Iraqi banks issue cards in IQD it would be up to the processor if such cards were accepted, nothing to do with Article 8, although wider use of the currency is a move in the right direction.

6-13-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance chairs the first meeting of the preparation of the State Budget Strategy 2020-2022" Quote: "On the other hand, the exchange rate policy and the monetary policy strategy of the Central Bank were discussed" MORE CONFIRMATION THAT THE COMING 2020 BUDGET WILL BE IN NEW RATE...

6-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ The news is not all bad… In Iraq...CBI has been very active this week posting many good articles…Its 100% been the US Treasury stalling our release is what I am told. I guess they thought if they kept stalling it...the US would maintain its control over the world banks. [Is it true that the US Treasury owns 55 Billion in dinar?] I have heard that exact same figure. [Is today “value day”] I do not know…wish I did…Could it happen today? Yes it could…we just don’t know.

6-13-2019 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan I've had several people come to me and they're always saying, 'what about this...way to convert this in a way of being able to do it as capital gains...' I hear this all the time. In the world of the IRS everyone thinks it's a set hardcore thing. But it's really quite subjective... there's all kinds of nuances when it comes to the IRS code so you're gonna want a professional assisting you who has experience in this particular domain. [Note: speak to your tax and financial professional at the appropriate time.]

6-13-2019 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan So when you go do something with your dinar you need to remember it is not a registered commodity. But it also does not fall into the IRS 1256 code. It doesn't fit...When you go into the bank or anyplace to exchange your dinar...when you bought it doesn't make any difference...Remember you're reporting this to the IRS as ordinary income. All you have to have is the value when you bought it and the value when you exchanged it. Because it doesn't qualify for 1256. It doesn't qualify as a capital gain.

dinarguru.com