Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-19-19

Iraqi

6-19-2019 Intel Guru Delta URGENT FROM IRAQI TV: "ANTI CORRUPTION HOSTS CBI GOV AND TAKES ACTION ON THE CURRENCY AUCTION..." IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS ...THEY GOT SLAP BY SISTANI... SHOW US THE RATE...NOW...

6-19-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...we are so close to the Go Time...a few days ago on the bank screens at Redemption Centers was to [two ?] dates. One date was...June 17th. The other date was...June 19th...as Go Days for us...The information I received today is pointing toward things triggered after President Trump’s rally. It maybe hours after the rally. It maybe after midnight. It could be tomorrow [Wednesday], but I think that there is a triggering mechanism that will be looked at very closely after midnight tonight [Tuesday]. So, lets see how that works. Let’s see how that goes. ...Do not worry about rates. Rates are fine. Rates are strong. ...The idea of a shotgun start is really where we think we are...

6-19-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Recent CBI articles suggest a RV at $.87 cents. Could this be a sucker rate with huge increases to follow?] “Sucker rate” is a bit of a mean spirited phrase, but there is certainly merit to the possibility that a rate will come out low and rise initially.

6-18-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi leaders signed documents making "CONFIRMING THE GOVERNMENT WITHIN 2 WEEKS" a priority.

6-18-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ We did not see the progress we wanted yesterday. It seems the problems were just logistics with the new Treasury person who took over the rollout on Thursday (Judy Shelton). I also heard they simplified the NDA, and streamlined the exchange process to make it more efficient for us all. My treasury contact was excited and banking contacts feel very positive today. We are hearing from 4 different people they are still trying to push it out today.

6-18-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ On some topics I am told to be quiet for security reasons...Right now it is difficult to get any news out of Reno...I take that as a positive sign. [Are they just kicking the can again?] I do not think they are kicking the can...its just logistics. I still believe this is our month guys and that we will be done before the 28th...

6-18-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "stabilized at the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar. The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1201 dinars per dollar, ie 120 thousand and 100 dinars per hundred dollars."

6-18-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat It really looks like we are now on a full force to getting the reinstatement completed sometime in June. Really? Could this really happen? With all the news we are now hearing a new timeline CBI target has been identified and it is showing the target by the end of June. Let’s all pray that this is our last timeline ever.

6-18-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Iobey777] PAY ATTENTION to ALL articles from the CBI! right now, the citizens are waiting for the rate to change so they will bring in their 3 zero notes into the bank, their education will continue...The CBI does not have to announce it to us, it could just show up at any time, then the articles to guide the citizens will come out!

dinarguru.com