Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-25-19

Iraqi

6-25-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [What is value day?...] Value day is just the day the new rates have value. [Will all our currency exchange at the same rate?] I hear the first 10 million of dinar is a certain higher rate and that it scales down after that.

6-25-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf ...the CBI and the Government are completely different entities from one another. The CBI is the one who is responsible for the currency and can change the rate not the Iraqi Government. A central bank is only responsible for the currency, a government is responsible for the monetary unit, of course you would need to understand the difference.

6-24-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ The news has been very good this afternoon...I am sitting on the edge of my seat right now. I am waiting for an update out of Iraq…we are hearing they did go live today but unable to verify it yet. Hoping this is verified by tomorrow or even late this evening. I am cautiously, extremely optimistic...A heightened level of alert right now. I am hearing from government sources...that it needs to be done by the 28th…so anytime in the next 4 days is fair game...from DC and the treasury guys…we may see what we want by mid day tomorrow at the latest… We really are at a high alert for any minute. We are minute to minute and we are in it to win it. [What part of you thinks this will not happen?] ZERO...no part of me thinks this will not happen...Its not an “if” it’s a “when”. ...I think this could be our night. Im pretty excited and the news has been solid.

6-24-2019 Newshound Guru Whitelions ...this is a revalue plain and simple ONLY banks that deal in International currency AT the banks can exchange or airports exchangers and they are regulated by the same laws the banks are...

6-24-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ In Iraq I hear all the ministers are ready to be sat...for security and protection of those minister I am told they will be sat minutes before the RV. [So are we still hoping to be done by the end of JUNE?] I am absolutely thinking we will be done in June.

6-24-2019 Newshound Guru David M. Witty Iraqi Parliament votes for Defense & Interior Ministers' nominations. Iraqi Parliament disapproves nominee for Education Minister. Iraqi Defense, Interior & Justice Ministers take constitutional oaths.

6-24-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "The House of Representatives votes on the ministers of defense, interior and justice and ends reading two laws" Quote: "...Mr. Najah al-Shammari, Yasin al-Yasiri and Farouk Shwani were sworn in as ministers of defense, interior and justice." ["The Defense and Interior Ministers are passed and they took the oath already!! HUGE HUGE HUGE!! They didn’t approve the education minister yet but they are still meeting again tomorrow so finally the two most important ministers are approved! Should be an interesting week ahead of us!"] I agree...We have waited several years to see this.

dinarguru.com