Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-26-19

Iraqi

6-26-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...did anything happen on Monday that we know about? No...as far as action taking place to our way of thinking to an exchange prospective, we didn’t see it. ...We are still looking very good moving forward... I am excited. ...Now, as far as what is happening on the screens, we knowthat...Monday night, the RTGS, Real Time Gross Settlement, the Iraqi Dinar was put on that, the RTGS, and an hour later at 10:30pm EST last night [Monday] it was to go live. The Dinar is live. ...I really thought we would be there today [Tuesday]. The fact we are not though is pointing towards something going to happen very soon...

6-26-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I don’t expect the Fair Tax act announcement just yet…Most of us believe this will not be a taxable event…but with the laws we have in effect right now it could be…so be sure to ask at your exchange apt…just to be absolutely certain.

6-25-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling [Question: "Would the revaluation be held up knowing that Iran has Iraqi dinar with sanctions against Iran the US might influence or convince Iraq to hold up until the Iranians come to terms. Why allow dinars to be worth more? Iran would just continue to fund its war machine?] ...Iran has a foreign currency reserve just like every other country. In other words they have US dollars in that reserve. They have Russian rubles...all sorts of currencies...no body knows the combination. How does that money get transferred? That's the key you need to understand on what it is that if Iran has dinar why it doesn't matter...One of the part of the sanctions was we are going to stop Iran from using the Swift accounts...it's an electronic blockade...so they can't use any of their currencies...so if they have dinar and there is value added, they can't use it to trade efficiently...don't worry about the Iraqi dinar in Iran's hands and it revalues...It's not going to change anything. It's not going to give them an advantage..

6-25-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Are people working at redemption centers today?] The folks I know reported to work today at 8AM...they really expect to be seeing us all at anytime.

6-25-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn ...the cbi and the government are to different entity but they do work with each other, my thinking of them moving forward was that until today they had not seated their government and unless they did so I can't see them moving to doing anything with their currency, now that they have I like to see the laws needed getting done, like the Investment laws and others. I hope to see that done soon. It finally looks like they are going in the right direction.

6-25-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I’m still pretty giddy...We are hearing Value day (meaning the day they change our values) may be any time after markets close today through sometime tomorrow…We still hear there is a mad-dash rush to get this rolled out before the 28th...maybe even the 26th...[So they kicked the can again huh…] This reset is a monster…it is huge...things happen...they have to fix unforeseen problems as they appear… If you are watching the economic indicators worldwide you can see we are right on top of this.

6-25-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...the G-20 on the 28th - 29th...Many of the largest holders of Dinar will be at that meeting. USA, Britain, Canada, Australia, etc.. Be kinda silly for them to show up with no rate in hand to discuss the future of the world. When after they leave the world changes from a reinstatement of their holdings? It would be a waste of time, as the world will change once this goes live... Is suspect a load of high fives will be more likely the case... This thinking of ours has been brought to me by some very special people! It is very good thinking that supports and RI, sooner than later. So, the word I got since was that Tues - Weds may be still a plan of intention, as they only delayed the timing from last window. I am going to ask to get more clarification if possible... I am stoked be sure..

dinarguru.com