Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-4-19

Iraqi

7-4-2019 Intel/Newshound sandyf The IQD is an Article 14 currency, so where does out of Article 8 come into it. Iraq needs to move to Article 8 for the IQD to gain guaranteed redemption and become internationally recognized. This move would make the currency Partially Convertible, a currency has to be heavily involved in international tradefor many years to be recognized as Fully Convertible. Article 14 currencies change value all the time but they are not traded on the lower forex markets only the higher corporate levels. Companies that do handle Article 14 currencies do so at their own risk.

7-4-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "...the delegation of the Security Council, which visited Baghdad yesterday DID NOT DISCUSS THE ISSUE OF LIFTING IRAQ FROM CHAPTER VII." ...this is BIG...We just learned that Iraq is not “fully” out of Chapter VII. It is the provisions to repay Kuwait. But didn’t Kuwait accept a deal to repay with gas sent from Iraq? Isn’t Iraq even building a pipeline to do so? So we see all of this must be recognized still by the UN security council and they voted on to lift “all” of Chapter VII sanctions. So yes, this could be part of the holdup in letting the reinstatement go. But why are they bringing this up now? They are bringing this up now because the Sadr movement want to move ahead and do the reinstatement and get the CBI to complete the project to delete the zeros. Not wait any longer… But there are pieces to this that still must be clean up.

7-3-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ A lot of folks are saying we are at high alert... everywhere...I'm pretty excited at where we are at. We have heard 800 numbers may be out after Trump makes his announcements tomorrow. One exchange center is on call tomorrow and the others are being told to come to work Friday and Saturday Morning. Everyone worldwide seem to be very excited for President Trumps Announcements tomorrow.

7-3-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Interesting times right now. GOI members are playing very nicely... The G20 didn't produce any immediately exciting news that I've ran across, but it didn't bring us anything bad either. Back in the news, and worth a review, is the current OPEC agreement. Article: "OPEC deal important for oil market stability: Iraqi PM" Important notes in that article: 1. Iraq is the 2nd largest oil producer in OPEC. (Does it make sense that it's currency is valued so low?) 2. The production limitation agreement has been extended for 9 months - to boost the price of oil, rather than overproduce and drive the prices down. The amount of time the agreement has been extended isn't as important as the mere fact that it IS extended. Oil is hovering just under that $60 mark, and the stability is a great thing. Stable oil prices = comfortable accountants = solid footing to RV. (Yes, the accountants have a say!)

7-3-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Iraq is noted as the second largest producer... wait, what? We're talking about BLACK GOLD here, one of the most valuable commodities on the planet. And Iraq is #2... yet the currency they use is currently over 1000X weaker than the US dollar. Collectively, OPEC nations have over 80% of the world's known oil reserves... yet Iraq, the 2nd largest producer in that group, has a currency that would require 2000 pieces of it to buy a loaf of bread at your corner store. OPEC as a group agreed to keep oil production low, to stimulate oil prices. The majority of the members placed their name on the list of participants in this endeavor when it was originally voted on. The majority of the members did that... Iraq specifically did NOT.

7-3-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I hope you understand how huge this is for Iraq. They are one of the founding members of OPEC. The 2nd largest producer in the group. Iraq is agreeing to support these cuts. But they did not agree to join the group in their cuts. This gives Iraq carte blanche - complete freedom - to increase their production on a moment's notice, revalue their currency, and corner the market while they rake in cash to cover their "expenses". They may be operating on an increased production as we speak, stocking up hidden stores of oil in preparation for a huge push to bring in a massive amount of capital to cover the RV. There is more than one way to skin a cat, as they say, and that's just one aspect. The above is certainly an oversimplification of the big picture, but the fact remains - Iraq is nodding in agreement with the cuts, but they have never committed to it. NOT. ONE. TIME.

7-3-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 ...MY BANKING SOURCES HAVE TOLD ME THIS VERY CLOSE...

7-3-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] We are still hearing from banking sources that they are expecting to get this out the door the week of the 4th...which we are in the middle of and also still hearing they expect to start exchanges on Friday...My people at redemption centers say they are not working on Thursday...so none of them are expecting anything until Friday... I have no idea why Iraq doesn’t just go ahead and RV without everyone else...they are done…they are ready...If I were them I would just do it.

dinarguru.com