Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-10-19

Iraqi

7-10-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat ...Dr. Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq today...does not have the experience needed to run such a system as the Central Bank of Iraq. The system is very political even though it is supposed to be independent. ...So Alaq’s head is on the chopping block too and his days are numbered...The committee has selected the new CBI director/governor candidate already. He must first get ratified by parliament to get into the “permanent” position. Dr Shabibi and the World Bank is back in Iraqand working closely with this situation so we know they are VERY. VERY serious about moving ahead on the project to delete the zeros...

7-10-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] As far as what we are waiting for, it appears everything did get completed. However, this afternoon we were still looking for brand new rates coming up on screens at the bank and the Redemption Centers... and looking for new Forex rates to come up...I am hearing things from a couple of different sources that believe very strongly that tomorrow [Wednesday] is our so-called revalued day... I was told after those new rates come up on those bank screens, the Redemption Center screens, we would be in line to get the toll=free numbers...We shall see where it goes.

7-9-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf ...I read an article today that stated the visit from the UN told Iraq if they didn't follow the sanctions against Iran, they would be put BACK INTO chapter 7 plus sanctions...so they are NOT in chapter 7. Sanctions/Restrictions against any country, entity or individual can come about under different Chapters of the UN Charter. Chapter 7 provides the authority to deal with violations by force, whereas Chapter 6 requires resolution by peaceful means. If I remember right under Chapter 8 matters are resolved by local agencies. ...matters can start off under one chapter and then be transferred to another as happened with the Kuwait missing persons.

7-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...why would parliament form a separate finance committee...just to look into the matter of corruption in the CBI and currency auctions and as to why the Financial Management law is not being administered and implemented. It has been passed for weeks now. Why would they do this if the RV was already scheduled to go? Another reason why no RV was going to happen - The Department of Economic Studies... held a scientific symposium entitled "Change in the value of the Iraqi currency, benefits and costs"...held on 7/4/2019... Why would they do this if the RV was already scheduled to go?

7-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...my advice is relax. Let Sadr run his *****. He is on our side and wants the reinstatement just as bad if not more than us. He is working for reforms within Iraq. Remember his party/coalition won the election in 2018 and he ran on anti-corruption and reform agenda. He seated Mahdi and so the new PM must do what the coalition stands for - REFORMS.

7-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Rumors from Reno…that west coast time when banks all close tonight the numbers will be released... so we could possibly have news this evening after 9 est. ...there is a big push to get us the 800 numbers today...They are expecting people to do banking by tomorrow… [Is there still some news that makes you confident that you are not sharing with us?] Yes… still some news I cannot share. ...I am still expecting “Christmas in July”. [What is the status on Redemption Centers...? Are they on high alert...?] My contacts are at work today and going over new protocals….and I was told if the rate is released later in the week they would be open on Saturday. No news of a new rate from Iraq yet.

7-9-2019 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Many of you still ask me about 800#...You ask if all of this is really going to happen. I have said it before and I am saying it again. There are already 800# published. The banks already have currency exchange centers within the banks and you can call their numbers anytime you want. There are no other special numbers planned. Get it? How many times must I talk about this? But why would you call anyhow now not since the rate is still too low.

7-9-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 [via loby777] "we are now at a "close encounter with the RI"!!

7-9-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 [via PDK] I HAVE TALKED TO SOME HIGH SOURCES I AM HEARING VERY GOOD RATES. THE WHOLE THING IS COMING TOGETHER. THINGS ARE MOVING FAST, BANKS ARE LOOKING GOOD...GET READY THIS WEEK IS LOOKING VERY GOOD...

dinarguru.com