Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-11-19

Iraqi

7-11-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "WHY IS THE CURRENCY AUCTION IS OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF THE CENTRAL BANK?" ...another article talking about the corruption with the currency auctions. This is all very good. We are going to see these auctions end and the “project to delete the zeros”. This is coming and coming sooner than later. The pressure by Sadr is enormous on parliament and the finance committee to work with the CBI.

7-11-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Oil and gas laws: a crux of Erbil-Baghdad tension" Back in the forefront of ReValuation (RV) news...HCL. We've made it through Ramadan, budgeting, elections, and a whole slew of other issues. All of them, although lengthy at times, have sailed successfully through the turbulent waters and left us with a final component: HCL. It's actually on the horizon. It's being talked about, and I'm predicting we'll see more of this very shortly. Adding fuel to the HCL fire: "Iraqi oil minister: OPEC agreement + will reduce stocks and achieve price stability" WTI just crossed $60 again, and those of us watching the OIL tickers recently are well aware of how stable OIL is right now. Those of us pairing that information with the current and ongoing situation in Iraq understand how important OIL is to Iraq's ability to RV. And in case anyone needed some reassurance...it's going as perfect as we could hope for.

7-11-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana There will never be an absolute perfect set of circumstances under which Iraq "can" or "should" or "must" change the value of their currency. I see a fair amount of comments from people stating something like "Oh, Iraq will never RV unless X happens, or until Y is implemented", etc etc... that is simply not true. There is NO absolute "must" for Iraq. They can change the rate today. Or yesterday, or tomorrow. They can do it without any further progress, without any permission from anyone or anything, and all the speculation in the world won't give us an exact date or a precise set of circumstances. The situation we find ourselves in today, at this very moment, is "good enough". Personally, I'm on standby for an incredible event. A solid resolution on the oil and gas law (HCL) will mean "no turning back", but just the same - it's not a necessity. Pretty darn exciting, if you ask me.

7-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQ HAS PAID 48.3 BILLION DOLLARS COMPENSATION TO KUWAIT SO FAR" ...so the big question on everyone’s minds is will this effect the RV? Do we have to wait until 2021 for these sanctions to be off Iraq when all this money is paid to Kuwait? The answer is NO if the deal with Kuwait to give them gas in exchange for the remaining balance of $4.1 ($52.4 minus $48.3). We have been told this is the case.

7-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The other hitch is will the IMF allow this as acceptable and relieve then of the sanctions now or make them wait until the gas is delivered and pays out the $4.1 billion remaining? So far we have not heard from the IMF on this point. So we wait and listen. But YES this could be part of the IMF not wanting to sign off on the RV. Remember too the UN was just in Iraq in a BIG meeting. What were they discussing? Of course they discussed relieving the sanctions, the last part of Chapter VII. What we know as FACT is that Iraq can not Reinstate the currency as long as they are still in Chapter VII.

7-10-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 [via PDK] ...THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF TROUBLE IN BRINGING THIS TOGETHER. ...BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH SEVERAL SOURCES...WE KNOW THAT WE ARE VERY CLOSE…THE RELEASE IS VERY NEAR... IT HAS BEEN A LONG JOURNEY ...YES I HAVE HEARD FROM VERY HIGH SOURCES AND WE ARE BEING TOLD IT SHOULD BE SOON... WHAT DOES SOON MEAN... IT COULD BE THIS WEEK... I HAVE HEARD NUMBERS WERE COMING OUT MAYBE TODAY IS WHAT SOME SOURCES HAVE SAID... WE MAY BE IN THE BANK THIS WEEK.

7-10-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Reno people think today will be Value Day...no more can kicking...In Iraq- no report of new rates there yet...My folks in Europe…in Zurich are in a holding pattern but expect to exchange at any moment...Looks like another day of sitting on the edge of our seats...

7-10-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat ...Dr. Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq today...does not have the experience needed to run such a system as the Central Bank of Iraq. The system is very political even though it is supposed to be independent. ...So Alaq’s head is on the chopping block too and his days are numbered...The committee has selected the new CBI director/governor candidate already. He must first get ratified by parliament to get into the “permanent” position. Dr Shabibi and the World Bank is back in Iraq and working closely with this situation so we know they are VERY. VERY serious about moving ahead on the project to delete the zeros..

dinarguru.com