Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-19-19

Iraqi

7-19-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "Finance Committee in the House of Representatives: a surplus of funds due to high oil prices" ...That money is for the citizens imo per the constitution. It was reported that 2018 had one too. They would have told the IMF back on the 04/10/2019 by law...imo...So if they are going to distribute the fair share to the citizens that is to be in the coming days. As in a few...lol Looking good..

7-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The CBI has told us that when they are getting ready to move ahead again with the “project to delete the zeros” they will tell us. They have not yet done so. They are not hiding anything or trying to give us “smoke screens” to prevent us from knowing when.

7-18-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Are we getting closerrrrrr...?] CLOSER THAN CLOSE! A HEAD TELLER WAS SINGING THIS MORNING - "I GOTTA FEELING, THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT." A BANKER INVOLVED IN THE EXCHANGE PROCESS SENT THIS MESSAGE TO ME THIS MORNING - "GET READY

7-18-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The news is scarce coming from Iraq. We do know the CBI governor is being replaced as Alaq has resigned effective in September. He is transitioning now with the new governor. I am still in the notion that we will NOT see any RV until at least the time when the new governor is announced officially and we are out of all these proxy positions in the financial sector of the government including the CBI and the financial ministry. So we sit and wait. These lulls are usually followed by a breakout of some really good news and steps forward...Remember anything is possible in Iraq. But we are told they will not just trigger the reinstatement without some sort of notice to the people. It will not be in the Gazette as some...want you to believe.

7-18-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "Disclosure of the date of receipt of the 2020 budget and parliamentary finance confirms: There will be a boom in the Iraqi economy" The amendment in the amended 2019 budget will usher the 2020 in. Kurds are happy campers today...Alak told us that...Iraq Banks were to EMBARK on electronic banking...Well to do that and to open private satellite banks globally needs a rate change. The IMF meeting Friday may have the numbers they need to dot I s and cross T s. ...We even now here buzz around the world that China has something in store for the world...Our side of the pond wants a level playing field and I'll bet the apposing pitcher is about to throw the first pitch.. imo.

7-18-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 [via PDK] ...WATCHING THE BANKS FILLING THERE POCKETS WHY WE ARE WAITING FOR THE RV. SOME TIME THIS EVENING I WAS TOLD THAT NUMBERS ARE GOING TO BE RELEASE...AS WE HAVE ALL HEARD MILLION TIMES OVER...SEVERAL SOURCES ARE SAYING THE SAME THING... WE ARE TOLD WE WILL BE IN THE BANKS FRI-TUES... BUT I WILL WAIT AND SEE?

7-18-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Little to no news today…everything is very quiet. No new rate in Iraq yet...one contact from Zurich says noon tomorrow for exchange...the other is quiet... maybe they can’t talk and that would be good news. [Is this quiet the precursor to “go”?] I think it is. Seems we are sitting in the starting gate waiting for someone to fire the pistol.

dinarguru.com