Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-20-19

Iraqi

7-20-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin [Does Iran have any or a negative impact on our investment?] ...yes it has an impact...The U.S./Iran situation is very serious and is escalating daily. Instability, instability, instability. I'm anxious to see the Art. IV statement from IMF. It is suppose to come out today...that review will be interesting. Iraq continues to look stronger and stronger economically, however, the M.E. tension is worrisome...

7-20-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Anyone who says nothing is happening in Iraq or there's no progress is really missing the boat because these types of things that may not be effecting us yet are major accomplishments. Remember post war Iraq was literally off the map. They had to rebuild everything from the ground up and to talk about a financial system now that's engaging and preparing the financial system, inter-banking, markets, the electronic banking, ATMs and all that...they're going from the Stone Age...

7-19-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...we're starting to see a lot of movement with the Iraqi government to encourage investment and to start bringing capital into the country and to start to move this wheel forward...And that's what's going to cause the CBI to get off the peg because they don't want to be last to the party. They want to be ready for when all that capital comes in because that is what's going to cause pressure on the financial system.

7-19-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 I BEEN TOLD CODES ARE BEING ENTERED THIS WEEKEND... SEVERAL SOURCES IN DC. HAVE SAID WE WILL BE IN BANKS THIS WEEK STARTING AROUND MON.- TUES. MY THOUGHT IS LETS WAIT AND SEE...ONLY TRUMP KNOWS...I HAVE HEARD THEY WILL WRAP THIS UP BEFORE THE END OF JULY.

7-19-2019 Newshound Guru Enorrste ...they will change the exchange regime to a float and move to article VIII at the same time. I can't imagine why they wouldn't do it at the same time...they're banging their drums that they are ready. There's got to be some critical point, a certain amount of money they want to see come into the country. They are going to have to make that switch because otherwise they're going to create too much inflationary pressure.

7-19-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ There is no new rate in Iraq as of yet. ...My guys attended a meeting this morning and are not at work today at the RC’s [Redemption Centers]…and they have not been told to be at work this weekend... sorry, but that is why I don’t believe we will be exchanging this weekend. Could they pull the trigger and let us make our appointments this weekend? Absolutely they could to start exchanges next week...in my opinion we are at the very end of this…

7-19-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni There's been indications in the IMF's own reports, in what's called their article IV consultations...there's been comments from the IMF...where they've told them [Iraq] to liberalize their foreign exchange, to move to article VIII. There's been statements in those Article IV consultations that have been very encouraging regarding our investment leading us down the path of what we're looking for...freedom of movement of capital...'moving to article VIII will send a strong message to the global investment community that Iraq is open for business.' So there is no confusion there...they have to move to Article VIII...if they want to convince the world 'hey, we're ready. Come and invest.' So article VIII isn't a dream we're hoping for, it's a step in the process and we're just on the cusp I think of that occurring..

7-19-2019 Intel Guru Bruce I am hearing some very good things. First of all Iraq was supposed to put their new rate in Gazette. We heard that a million times. However, they have not released it. It is probably in there...and we are trying to verify the new rate for the Dinar is on the screens tonight [Thursday] because we know that brand new currency codes were entered late this afternoon, this evening so that all of the rates could be brought up as new and all locked in. ...when it comes to the release of the toll-free number my understanding is as of now is they are...in position to be released. ...I just think...obviously we are close. We are hearing great things of rates showing up, new rates codes being entered, and we should be getting started here very soon...

7-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The CBI has told us that when they are getting ready to move ahead again with the “project to delete the zeros” they will tell us. They have not yet done so. They are not hiding anything or trying to give us “smoke screens” to prevent us from knowing when.

dinarguru.com