Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-9-19

Iraqi

8-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff IMO...when you're setting the stage for a big event you can't have that big event until the stage is set...that's really all what you are waiting on is for them to set the...stage & then it's game over. So, going back to 2014 the CBI made it very clear that until Iraq achieved political stability they would not change the rate or delete the zeroes... Now let's fast forward to 2019...at the beginning of '19they did not start working on the formation of the government, they went straight into setting the stage. At the beginning of '19 they told us that in the budget they would have monies for HCL, Article 140, all of that... What they are telling us...is that the 2019 budget has post RI monies and that they anticipate or plan on changing the rate within the year 2019.

8-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff So now as we progress through the first half of the year...again they were not working on the formation of the government at all. What they did January to the end of June was set the post rate change stage for the country of Iraq. The stage had to set in 2 ways...the first half of the stage was set for the country of Iraq and that was January through the end of June. Then as we transition into July, that's when you started seed boat loads of articles talking about Article 140, the HCL & Kurds meeting with Bagdad. All of that was Iraq setting the post rate change stage for the citizens and then they even brought cleaning up the corruption into the mix too. Don't worry about that..that will all get done in due time, it's not a problem. But, you can't have your big event...until you've got your stage set. That's what you're waiting on.

8-9-2019 Guest Newshound Guru Samson Article: "The territorial government announces the holiday" Quote: "...the period from Sunday, August 11, 2019 until Thursday, August 15, 2019, an official holiday, and that Thursday is also one of the holidays."

8-8-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] It feels like someone hit the pause button at about noon est today... We have rumors that Italy and Portugal have started exchanges today. We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”...it appears to be underway just not sure how long the roll out process takes…Redemption Center folks still have no idea why they are sitting there doing nothing. Military Still telling me it all starts on Monday... [A friend in Lebanon. On their TV news... they are showing people in the streets holding up 25,000 bank notes and crossing out the zeroes on Dinar... Cheering in the streets.. The RV is worldwide EXCEPT for the USA!] I did hear that...didnt want to mention it without more verification.

8-8-2019 Newshound Guru chattels [Do you believe it will happen one day?] I am here because that is my belief.

8-8-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Every day since the IMF came out and said they [Iraq] use article VIII tools... the CBI or somebody else with authority defines to me clearly that Iraq is Article VIII...ever since that day it has been well proven that Iraq is about ready to tell the world that they are Article VIII. You see the contracts that started pouring in just yesterday. Why?...why now...Yes they are Article VIII. It is not a secret...Everyone knows that it's on paper. Now Iraq must claim the responsibility to announce that they are Article VIII. And I feel that's what they are doing. They're making the preparations to do so. It must be coordinated perfect...they'll have a press conference...

8-8-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [What are your Redemption Center contacts saying...?] They are scratching their heads...They don’t know what is happening right now... They have been on the edge of their seats for so long waiting for us to start exchanging... ...We are hearing reports from Spain, Portugal and Italy that they have started exchanges. I just got this info...Also from 3 other countries…No updates from Zurich from anyone...this is very odd...makes me think there could be an NDA there. There is a lot of ******* from Reno that today is the day. I also was told to watch for 800 numbers any time after noon EST. I need to get more verification and information today on all those rumors. I believe we are very close.

8-8-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff Let's talk about corruption, IMO...there's no way that any type of legal authorities are going to give criminals the upper hand...they're not going to come out and say we are going to file sanctions against you or we're going to freeze your assets or arrest you...they're not going to do that. Well, that's what you are seeing in the news right now. Articles are coming out saying we're going to put sanctions on this one...there's no way they would release that information prior to making a move or enacting on the person...if they did they would give the upper hand.

8-8-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff ...Notice the corruption news didn't really start until about mid July...suggesting to me that they started making their moves on the corruption most likely towards the beginning of July. Yes we do need to see the corruption come to an end because that's a huge factor and layer of the political stability that the CBI is seeking before they'll even agree to delete the zeroes or change the rate. ...I think most of it is probably already dealt with and all you are just hearing now is the aftermath of it within the news. ...the progress is probably further along than we are privy to know.

dinarguru.com