Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-14-19

Iraqi

8-14-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the CBI is on a vicious campaign to educate the citizens and make sure that it works with them because if it doesn't work internally...the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar will never leave the country and go externally and internationally and grow with value...everyday the CBI is letting you know and the citizens know... [via firefly77] our electronic billboards are showing the ATM machines. The citizens MasterCard is plastered all over these billboards...it's a commercial but at the same time it's education...

8-14-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [I just read ...that the Dong wont be revalued for 2 to 3 years AFTER the RV starts...Thoughts?] I still believe its in the first basket...I saw that rumor which makes me think its misinformation or smoke…Vietnam holds a great deal of Iraqi dinar in their treasury/foreign currency reserves just like Iraq holds a great deal of VND. …it would be a huge imbalance if they did not go together…Remember when Kuwait RV’d they said they were months or years away from revaluing…remember in the 90’s China said in a number of articles that no way were they ready to rv their currency and bam…they did it the next day. IMO this disinformation means we are very close.

8-14-2019 Newshound Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff Even though parliament isn't in session...can they still revalue the currency? The answer to that is yes and no. Let me tell you why it's yes. Technically there are laws in place. The CBI is completely autonomous from the government. They are a separate group, a separate structure. They do their own thing with the money. The government does their own thing with laws and legislation. BUT in this instance the CBI made it very clear they are seeking stability. That's why we're waiting on the formation of the government. Because of how much money has been stolen from the government. This is very important to Iraq to remove all the corruption and get a solid formed technocrat government in place...

8-14-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...There is no way the dinar can substantially revalue..especially at $3+. Iraq simply has to much currency in circulation...It is simply impossible for such an event to occur. An RV or RI even at 1 to $1 is not possible with 42 trillion dinar in circulation. That is 3 times the worlds money supply. Iraq could never afford such an event. The only possible solution would be a slow growth via a float as investment comes into Iraq to offset pressure/inflation. They then could collect dinar as it gradually appreciates reducing the money supply and liability. I know, the speed or rate in which a currency appreciates is based on the pressure created on the financial system which is controlled by the amount of investment. So the faster the investment or greater the investment, the faster the appreciation will be of the currency.

8-13-2019 Newshound Guru EHankins Article: "An Iraqi passenger arrested in Al-Shalamjah port in possession of 2.5 million dinars." In my opinion this person knows that the dinar is about to Skyrocket in price real soon ...why take a trip now and pay the expense for a long stay out of country ...

8-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [ I hear they want the dong rate close to the Dinar rate?] I don’t see how that could happen...I am still looking for dong rate to be around $2 to mid $2’s.

8-13-2019 Newshound Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff Regarding 800 numbers. That's all...nonsense...disregard them. There are no 800 numbers.

8-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Spoke with Mr. C [Michael Cottrell]…we had every expectation everything would go last night…Iraq contacts are very excited expecting the new rate late tonight…they expect the rate to be $3.91. The Iraqi people have really suffered…..they need this badly. Military guys still feel very good about today.

8-13-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Abdel Mahdi is not going to be removed by Parliament, IMO. ...What, if any, impact does a possible change in the Prime Minister have upon our liquidity event? Who knows? Arguably, displacement of the Prime Minister bespeaks continuing political instability and is not currency value friendly.

8-13-2019 Newshound Guru Vital Brad ...So we heard Iraq's going International. They can use their currency in other countries. We hadn't heard anything on it yet...until now. Union Bank of Iraq came out with information on their new pre-paid MasterCards. "Employees of private or public sector can receive their salaries through the MasterCard from the ATM of the bank or any other cashier inside or outside Iraq..." This is a huge step for Iraq. They are getting automatic payment systems...They can use their cards anywhere MasterCard is accepted...this is a big huge step for them...I think it's time for a rate change - in my opinion...it might be a real interesting week. We'll definitely keep our eyes [on it] to see how it unfolds...

8-13-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff Do you still think it's going to happen around September 21-22? The answer to that is heck yeah. The facts keep supporting that...The information and the facts is getting very predictable. It's scary how easy it is, for me at least, to target this thing right now. I feel very confident about what I'm sharing...

dinarguru.com