Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-20-19

Iraqi

8-20-2019 Intel Guru Delta URGENT FROM IRAQI TV: "Parliamentary Finance Committee intends to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar and give it strength among other currencies." IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS NOW ALL ABOUT RAISING THE VALUE...

8-20-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff Today we had articles on coins, their importance and significance and how they're related to changing the rate which is deleting the zeroes...These articles are from the Finance Committee... But there's another layer to this...the foundation or starting point for all of this. Article: "Directed To re-work the Coin" Quote: "Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation" ...The reason they are saying they need to increase the dinar exchange rate to maintain stability of the inflation...that's actually the foundation right now for deleting the zeroes and implementing lower denoms...plus coins.

8-20-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff ...they are telling us...coins are needed when you have a higher exchange rate such as Kuwait...you can't have coins in circulation in your country unless you have a fair exchange rate. Article: "Deleting of Zeroes Curbs Inflation" They need to delete the zeroes to curb inflation that will allow them to mint coins and they will have a higher exchange rate from the deletion of the zeroes to support and sustain and allow for the minting and use of coins within their currency.

8-20-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...We have a total of about 21 articles about the coins...yeah this is impressive... article after article after article after article about the coins...This step is monumental. This step is as close as you can get to the "second article" from the CBI...that will explain everything to the citizens step-by-step. Article "The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives revealed that there is a tendency to reintroduce the coin..." ...when they do reinstate their currency they will use the ATM machines and the banks to distribute the new small category notes...the citizens now know even though it's not yet directly from the CBI...

8-19-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "The delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government will go to Baghdad during the coming days based on the previous mutual visits, where it was decided to form committees on the oil and budget and Article 140." I am slightly hopeful that Mahdi can resolve some issues with the Kurds. The Kurds seem to like and trust him. The political forces opposing Mahdi in Baghdad are substantial. Many would just as soon crush the Kurds. Rightfully or wrongly, I have believed for a long time that stability in Iraq and the eventuality of our liquidity event depend upon the Kurds indirectly. Mahdi seems our best hope for stability in Iraq, IMO.

8-19-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Parliamentary Finance Committee intends to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar and give it strength among other currencies."

8-19-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Various Bank Sources are reporting the following...
A. "Just received a memo stating to get ready, no rates were seen."
B. "Some bank staff were told to report to their "Exchange Center" today."
C. "My Wealth Manager told me to get excited and that we would speak later this evening."
D. "My bank contact wouldn't answer his phone. He told me if he doesn't answer, it's because he's at the "Exchange Center" and can't talk on the phone."
Each message is from a different banking institution, all Tier 1 banks. Members...are reporting their bank contacts not answering their calls...hmmm?

8-19-2019 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "...Coins that have been used in Iraq over the past decades must be restored"

8-19-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Article quote: "...The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives revealed that there is a tendency to reintroduce the coin, which has been used for decades in the country, while members of the Committee proposed to pre-empt the coin minting process by "deleting zeros" from the current currencies to be of value to the small cash groups."

8-19-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] According to Reno paymaster - he is expecting funding overnight and instantly accessible in the morning. No new rate in Iraq yet..they do have great and high expectations. Redemption center contacts are in early morning meetings…should have a update by noon.

8-19-2019 Intel Guru Delta [When do they do 2020 budget?] PARLIAMENT WILL GET IT NEXT MONTH...

8-19-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Hypothetical Question: Okay, I'm at the bank...What do I do now? ...Start bartering! It depends on your power and how many you have...if not you don't have room to barter...remember what I told you, You are Mr. Clampett. They are Mr. Drysdale. Act accordingly. Demand what is yours. Do not settle for anything less...

dinarguru.com