Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-22-19

Iraqi

8-22-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...there is an explosion of information on monetary reform...the citizens now know they're gonna get a whole bunch of imports and exports coming into their markets and they also know that they're going to get purchasing power...and they know that Parliament...is working very well with the CBI...

8-22-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf ...One of the big problems is that many do not understand the difference between the monetary unit(Dinar) and the currency(IQD). Countries do not remove zeros from the currency, they are removed from the monetary unit. In a redenomination the currency IQD would retain the zeros and a new currency introduced that did not have zeros. The old Turkish lira TRL still has zeros, it was the new currency TRY that had the zeros removed. When reading articles care needs to be taken in respect of the context, are they referring to the monetary unit or the currency.

8-22-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 STATUS QUO IS THE SAME AS TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY... EXCHANGERS WERE "AT LOCATION" WAITING FOR THE "GO" SIGNAL ...THINGS CAN POP AT ANY MOMENT, ANY HOUR ON THURSDAY...OR ANY DAY!!

8-21-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Trade completes electronic window project" Quote: "Iraq Trade Point will activate the work of the private sector and promote the growth of the Iraqi economy and will be the focus of all international goods," Franks Teams [Guru Frank26] told us about this to come, the "DEDICATED WINDOW" has arrived. This is timed so that to facilitate imports and exports for global goods. The licensing is in place. They could be setting the stage for interconnection with the ISX and NASDAQ in the short term as well. Investors will be looking to do business and what a place to create that environment now that this has "been done".

8-21-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Now that they have done this, add in they told the citizens what they are going to do by showing them publicly about the NSCNs and coins to come from the CBI. The CBI told the GOI to release those articles for a purpose. That is to stimulate them imo to keep opening accounts as the NSCNs are coming. So...look for the BANKS to start talking to the citizens more and more...They let the cat out of the bag!!! imo...This article is more evidence of it! imo

8-21-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni A couple of very nice articles...came out talking about raising the value of the dinar against other currencies and introducing coins into the market. ...but no where does it say this would occur overnight. [When will this happen] ...if all things go as planned they're planning launch the market economy the first of next year by adding 72 trillion dinars to the 2020 budget. But this is Iraq.

8-21-2019 Newshound Guru future "Finance Committee: Reinstating the civil currency and deleting zeros" Quote: "The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, on the trend to reintroduce the coin...stressing the importance of pre-empting the coinage process step by "deleting zeros" from the current currencies to be valuable for small cash groups" lots of talk about coins (fils)...small cash groups = lower denoms... seems these coins are gonna play a major role in the market place...vendors etc. ...need new value...i am still looking for an an increase before october 1...

8-21-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the flood gates have opened and the news is pouring in. ...The parliamentary finance committee has decided that the CBI needs to move to the next step of the “project to delete the zeros” and put the Iraqi dinar on a “level playing field” with the rest of the middle east currencies. Yesterday they came out with the announcement to re-mint the Iraq coins once again. They are saying they now need to put together legislation in which to give the CBI permission to do so...

8-21-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 EVERYTHING REMAINS THE SAME TODAY, BANKERS ARE EXCITED AND STAND "AT THE READY" ....JUST A-WAITIN' FOR THE RELEASE.

8-21-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] There was not a lot of news overnight…I know we are tired of this “minute to minute” wait…but...I only share what I am told. Lots of people in Zurich, Asia, sitting on the edge of their seats today. I spoke with 2 contacts in Europe are still expecting it to happen today...they thought it was yesterday...but it didn’t happen. Iraq still has the same old street value. My contacts at the Redemption Centers are sitting there twiddling their thumbs today…still hearing its “anytime”. I am still excited about this week.

8-21-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "What's the use of coins at the moment" Quote: "The "Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives announced on Monday (19-August-2019) the" government direction to reinstate the currency and delete zeros from paper currency in order to strengthen the national economy." I think this is the first time I've seen the word reinstate. I like it. re·in·state (rē′ĭn-stāt′) 1. To bring back into use or existence. 2. To restore to a previous condition or position.

dinarguru.com