Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-3-19

Iraqi

9-3-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the citizens are extremely excited and ready...The citizens have been shown by description. By pictures. By commercials about the ATM machines and MasterCards and the coins and the fill and so forth. The New small category notes that will be replacing the 3 zero notes...because they have explained to them the process of the lifting of the 3 zeros. All of this you have seen over and over and over gain...

9-3-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff ...they delayed parliament by two weeks. You know what they just told you guys? They don't have a damn thing to do. That's why they delayed this for 2 weeks. They have nothing left to do. What did I tell you 3 or 4 weeks ago? We don't want to see them do anything. And they just told you they don't have a damn thing to do. That's why they've delayed it by two weeks. You guys should be screaming with excitement right now...

9-3-2019 Newshound Guru MyLadies In my opinion it's really just a common sense issue...Iraq is not in a vacuum and the biggest pill to swallow is the one where we finally have to admit to ourselves that we were just foolish and uneducated and gullible and dazzled by bull**** to think we would be millionaires overnight...Those who choose to accept what deleting the zeros...will be able to make a plan. Those that do not will be most likely jumping off bridges...I am not saying there is no money to be made with the dinar, and...

9-3-2019 Newshound Guru MyLadies ...I'm not suggesting anyone get rid of it or sell it or whatever, I am simply saying there will not be overnight millionaires, the currency has a value and when it is excepted internationally there will be a trade to be made and the current value will be leveraged at an institutional level and a private level for those holding enough...currently the dinar sits at 1190 if the value raises against the dollar to even 1130 1140 1150 that is a good day in the currency trading arena...

9-2-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 AS I SAID IN APRIL THERE WOULD BE THREE WINDOWS. SEPT- OCT IS THE THIRD WINDOW. AS I SAID SEE YOU IN SEPT. WE ARE HERE IN SEPT- OCT JUST LIKE MY SOURCES SAID. NOW WE WAIT AND SEE. NOT MANY WANTED TO HEAR THAT BUT THAT IS TRUTH. ALL WH AND MILITARY GOVT CONTACTS SAID IT WOULD BE SEPT- OCT. MID SEPT IS A CLOSER TIME FRAME.

9-2-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] A lot of rumors about liquidity tomorrow...I am very upbeat about where we are today. I am hearing from my Iraq contacts is that there is supposed to be a new a new rate there...not released to the world yet... contacts had gone very quiet...could be they are busy with work or sometimes Iraq squashes communications. One of my best contacts in Iraq is a contractor helping to rebuild the infrastructure...at this point they tell me over 90% have their new cards…they will have a gold backed electronic currency. [When do you think the 800 numbers will come out?] Based on what we are hearing- My guess is that we will see them by noon tomorrow.

9-2-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn ...I'm not sure about that where it will start. I still remember that article that talked about testing their rate at $1.13 to 122. why would they do that if they were going to start at 1190...but even if it did, I don't think it would take that long before we would see where we could be very happy, they have been working on bring investors into Iraq so when they do go to Art 8 that will be the lauch for the currency to start to move and I think it will move quickly. I know a lot of you don't like Kaps [Guru Kaperoni] theory but he might have a good point, Time will tell. the other thing is they are talking about bringing out the coins, doing that at 1190 would mean the cost of the coins would be more then their value.

9-2-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 In my opinion all that is required to make the announcement of their monetary reform change, [is] to make the announcement that they are article VIII. That they have lifted the 3 zeros from their exchange rate. All of this is ready to go...the economic reform has been sitting and waiting for the financial reform to be official...you get those two in and every company will pour into Iraq to rebuild it...

dinarguru.com