Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-10-19

Iraqi

9-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We are now hearing yet more international organizations getting involved with Iraq. Even the oil minister has stated Iraq is ripe for international investors. Really? Now even China...is stepping up and announces its willingness to invest in Iraq. This could lead to an economic revolution within Iraq. How can they survive and transfer funds to and from Iraq with this currency auction still in place? Do they want to mess with these 3 zeros? Don’t they want a normalized and simplified currency denominations to work with? The answers are Yes and Yes and they have already told Iraq this is the case. This is why the finance committee is pushing the CBI to complete the project to delete the zeros.

9-10-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] ...do not have an update out of Iraq...yet [...if we are to be liquid on Wed. when should we have 800#s?] i hate to even say, but I am hearing late Tuesday Night. [Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a holiday in Iraq] ...they can and could pull the trigger on a holiday. [Can Iraq raise their rate internationally without the global revalue or does it have to go all at once?] Iraq signed on with the Gold treaty so internationally it will all go [at] once.

9-10-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff I feel the formation of the government is secretly done. Just waiting to be announced. It has to be announced no matter what...the definite ones that have to be fulfilled right now are the Education Minister and the three remaining Vice Presidents...which they're doing this coming Saturday is what they've told us in the latest news...

9-9-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 I said on Friday we believe mainland states (if not all, a good percentage of them) will have private banks that have signed agreements with the CBI to represent them and to be linked with them...when we enter the 4th week of this month my teams and I are really really going to be looking for and focused on these private banks. We believe the CBI will tell you before them. They've already told the citizens. We believe the rate will have to go up before they even open those obviously...Iraq is about too say 'yeah, we'll play fair with our currency'...

9-9-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I have always said the pace of the appreciation on a float is based on how fast investment comes into the country. The faster investors bring money through the cbi's capital account to invest in rebuilding, etc. The more pressure it creates causing the CBI to allow the currency to appreciate. So it could make a big move in a relatively short period of time? Of course...That is what the balassa -Samuelson effect is...the directive from the IMF to float the currency is the safest and best solution for all of us to see the currency go up in value because a RV of any significant amount is not possible...a float is the only reasonable solution as requested by the IMF in 2013 as part of the Article IV Consultation...I wouldn't be in it if I believed in a LOP. But I do believe that anything other than a float is unrealistic at this point...

9-9-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Sounds as if they may require two lifetimes for the dinar to appreciate in the manner argued by [Guru] Kaperoni, but maybe that is our reality?

9-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat What about getting HCL and article 140 completed? The HCL is already completed and has been passed since 2018, but not yet implemented fully and that is the problem. This too must be implemented and not just a law on paper. ...Iraq is NOT going to get back their global currency...unless they implement their constitution “fully”...There are two main areas of concern- Article 140 and HCL. Some say also judicial reform but this is also already underway...Many also say that the Iranian influence must be gone out of Iraq...As long as they are in Iraq the US will keep a military presence in Iraq. I do not believe this is going to stop the reinstatement. If it was, they would not have progressed to this point of launching the smaller, smaller category notes and coins.

9-9-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff All we need is a VP to finish the formation of the government? They have multiple positions to fill, Education, VP's, possible a few special grades. They'll need a few weeks to complete it...next session 9/14.

9-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I am still stunned and surprised that we havn’t see it last week. I am hearing from my contacts in Iraq that they are starting a 2 week roll out starting tomorrow….including coins, lower denominations ect…I know many of you are concerned with rumors from other intel providers about lops ect…dont be. A Lop doesn’t even make sense…it won’t fix anything in Iraq...

9-9-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff ...squashing his [Guru Kaperoni's] entire theory of, 'oh, they have to float it because they have 74 trillion in circulation'...CBI already came out and said they're gonna pull that large amount out of circulation when the rate changes. Because most of that 74 trillion is outside of Iraq held by investors in other countries and the CBI does not give two craps about it...

dinarguru.com