Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-18-19

Iraqi

9-18-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling [When I got into the dinar]...they were not talking about getting it to a $1...But as the country developed...they were like, no, we're going to get it to $3.25. And even with the markets changing, Do I think they can get it to $3.25? If they can get into the markets in the west, yes, they can get it too $3.25. I don't see what would be able to stop them...will they? I don't know. But once they do start adding value to their currency remember they said they were going to put a new currency out at the same time that will both coexist equally and one currency would be phased out over a two year process. They will both gain value equally...this is coming from the CBI who have the authority to talk about this and implement that authority...

9-18-2019 Newshound Guru Vital Brad ...The CBI put out an article "The Central Bank holds a workshop in preparation for the classification of banks operating in Iraq internationally." ...Iraq again talking about being regulated on an international standard. All signs point to go. They would not be doing this if their currency wasn't gonna be reinstated...why would they be getting themselves in this case internationally standard ready if they weren't going international?...the stage is being set for the big show and things are looking better than ever. I've never seen things line up this well...

9-18-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I am feeling really good about where we are! I am hearing fantastic things from Europe...3 contacts there say they are expecting funding today and no later early tomorrow morning. ...I heard a rumor that today is the day and that yesterday was procedural...trying to verify this. ...No new rate in Iraq as of last night. ...I am still hearing they want everything done before the end of the month.

9-17-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 BANK PARKING LOTS FULL AND "LIT UP" AT 6 AM? WHUT DA HECK? LOL "SPECIAL" BANK APPOINTMENTS ARE STARTING TO SURFACE... HINT: BE PREPARED TO NEGOTIATE "ANY" RATE THAT IS ON THE SCREEN AT EXCHANGE TIME ...JUS SAYIN'. ... SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE UP LATE...OR ALL NIGHT? I GOTTA FEELIN' - THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD, GOOD NIGHT!

9-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I have to tell you without even a shadow of a doubt that I am 1000 % sure it will NOT happen this week. However, we are still within a very good window of opportunity to get the smaller of the smaller category notes launched and this part of the process underway. This does not mean we will be going to the bank this week. ...So, once they launch the smaller of the small categories, the next part of the process is to CHECK FOR INFLATION and wait to see what happens. I am told this could take 3 days, 3 weeks or even 3 months. The next step depends up the CBI and observing what happens next.

9-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...If everything goes as planned, then they move on to the “reinstatement”. This means reinstating the dinar back on the global currency exchanges and then it can be legally traded...Yes, its been a very long journey...The nice part about this final step is when it does occur this is when we get to go to the bank and exchange and not before. There is no premature exchanges scheduled for us internet investors...

9-17-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 My question is, Will they show the visual aids this week to the citizens? Yes IMO. Will they show them the new low category notes and fils this week? Yes. IMO I believe the seminars [Thursday] will be showing the visual aids...it's possible they may go into next week but I doubt it...

9-17-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Everything is very quiet and its quiet on purpose…It’s the Treasury applying pressure to keep things this quiet. About the Iran/Saudi Arabia conflict…I am not concerned a bit about this. My personal opinion is that oil prices had been so low that we are seeing a staged event to raise oil prices to back the dinar and its new rate. At redemption centers…they did not work this weekend…but they are working now. Hearing from a couple contacts in Iraq that they are expecting a new rate tomorrow…on the street level...I believe everything is done but the roll out and paying people. And based on indicators I am seeing. I think we are watching the roll out right now…

dinarguru.com