Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-2-19

Iraqi

10-2-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...they've come to the realization that a dinar is a dinar in the country no matter what. 1 to 1 to the American Dollar. They're not going to go any higher than that...once they lift the value they will bring in the three zeros with no problem...it will take years to bring in the 3 zero notes.

10-2-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Iraq's Parliament announced today the 2020 budget will be submitted around middle of October for review/voting. So we'll get a good indication what they finally concluded the deficit will be. Expectations are as high as $70 billion as they attempt to launch a private sector.

10-2-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Just remember the banks do not make the decision for anything. They simple want the new rate to show up on FOREX and when it does they can use it “legally” to exchange customers who to come in with their currency. ...When the IQD does come back on FOREX and the other global currency exchanges it is called a “reinstatement”. The rate given hopefully will reflect the true and accurate value of the dinar.

10-2-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Right now the rate is still being suppressed at the program rate. The program rate was supposed to be a temporary de-facto peg to the US dollar to help they through a time of high inflation and prevent hyper-inflation. The CBI has told us there is a process to getting the dinar “reinstated” and in use as an international currency once again. It is not as simple as just pulling a trigger and wamoo, the new rate appears on FOREX.

10-2-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I feel we are so close and the waiting in these last days is very hard. We are told I may be under a NDA by midday tomorrow. I was told the NDA for people who are in the public like myself, Frank ect…may be stronger than the normal people’s NDA. So If I have to shut up...that is why. They may force me to be 100% quiet. I was told I probably will be able to post that Screen with the nest and the cash and golden egg in it with the 800 numbers...but won’t know for sure until I read the NDA...we hear anytime from now until Thursday for 800 numbers...but manage your expectations…

10-1-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the Iraqi dinar is live on NASDAQ and Forex and a lot of currency counters...If it's on NASDAQ does it have a different rate to it? No. I told you yesterday they can come to NASDAQ with a program rate...it is now going to be on the international boards trading...the dinar is now playing with the big boys and big boys don't play with program rates...

10-1-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf It is totally irrelevant how much currency is held where, the only significant figure is the liability on the CBI that appears in their accounts. At the end of August that figure stood at over 48 trillion dinar and the IMF projection takes that figure to nearly 60 trillion over the next 5 years...

10-1-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The Iraq government is striving to create a market economy with private investment. Doing so would bring substantial money into the country. This would create inflationary pressure on the financial system, the solution is to float the currency to relieve that pressure. It also would allow the CBI to profit by controlling the currency, buying and selling making commissions. Any kind of RV would circumvent those tools.

10-1-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I want to point out to critical events between now and the end of the year. One is the vote through Parliament on Special Grades, the other being the 2020 budget which the supposed to include the launching of the market economy. Iraq is at a critical stage right now not only with an abundance of laws that still need to be passed, but they are in dire need to lure private investors in to rebuild.

10-1-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff [Article: A surprising new forecast for the 2020 budget deficit] ...goes into detail about the 2020 budget...I'm done looking at the year of 19 and I've already advanced into the year of 2020...they're telling you that the 2020 budget should create the conditions to support economic reform, reconstruction activities focused on immediate reforms and implementation of the government program...the government program is...all the government services after the rate change that are gonna be offered to the citizens post rate change to give them a better life...look at what they've linked to the 2020 budget...

10-1-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the 3rd phase has ended pretty much as of today. These are steps that have to be done. I call them phases but the CBI is calling them blocks...I told you there were four phases. I believe we are about to start the 4th phase...the momentum of the monetary reform, it is picking up...IMO these samples/specimens that were given to the bank by the CBI...or lower denoms these are next to be seen by the citizens as part of their education. Then the real small category notes/lower denoms will be put in their hands with a change in the rate...the only step important now is for the citizens..

10-1-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I am looking for a fantastic day…If news is as good as I expect…..you will be hearing from me again today...Today is the first…..we are waiting to find out exactly what they did get done...lots of encouraging news from Zurich…they are still expecting liquidity today...Lots of ******* that Reno was going to go... [Is this ever going to happen?] It’s always been a when…not an if...the when is really hard to wait for though... I think this is a very hopeful week for us as everything plays out.

10-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I have stated in the past that maybe in September the CBI might issue the new smaller categories if they were to follow the 2012 planned schedule. So it appears to us now they are not strictly following this plan. ...I am beginning to see that they are still moving towards an early Jan 2020 move since their accounting year begins on Jan 1st. We know they have told us through their past attempts to reinstate the dinar that this is the BEST and MOST CONVENIENT time to do so.

dinarguru.com