Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-8-19

Iraqi

10-8-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the CBI has told [guru] Walkingstick's firm 3 days ago...(they have 6 banks)...that on the 14th they are to have the acceptance of new currency...It isn't even my opinion because the CBI told my friend's firm therefore it's public knowledge. To be followed by fils...whoop there it is!...When we see the pictures of the new lower denoms we've got a good chancefor this to unfold...Let's pray this protesting stops being so violent...our team members are alive and well...and pray that if it calms down the pictures of the lower denoms and the descriptions come out...

10-8-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ A military contact says this will be done/wrapped up between Nov. 4-15th. Everyone done, groups and exchanges completed and redemption centers closed down and everybody gone home...which means they got to start soon.

10-8-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Any such idea to release a new currency or small denominations right now would be a disaster. Iraq is doing everything they can just to maintain stability. Criticle this month is the vote on Special Grades which includes the CBI governor (Allaq could be replaced), parliament voting on laws, and parliament getting the 2020 budget to begin review that includes a significant increase in spending for the private sector.

10-8-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Parliament officially votes to freeze the work of provincial councils" Quote: "...The House of Representatives officially voted to freeze the work of the provincial councils. It also voted on the recommendations of the parliamentary committee charged with considering the demands of the demonstrators" It appears that the Iraqi Parliament managed to obtain a quorum for today's business.

10-7-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...To much to do to build a market economy such as laws, getting investors, and stabilizing the country after these recent protests before we can see the dinar appreciate in value. Personally I have my doubts that the government of Iraq can accomplish these tasks before the end of the year. These events may delay progress 6 months.

10-7-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ The 7th of Oct...We should have been long done with this thing by now! Unrest in Iraq...it will stay this way until they get what they were promised over and over again…they are tired of waiting for the new rate... They are pushing us toward the RV not away from it... Lots of rumors that it is underway. [What is the street rate for IQD?] I’ve been told we can expect $3.91-$3.98 when the rate changes. ...There is an excellent chance I could be under an NDA today still. We are that close. I really do believe its “any day”. We just have to live through these “final moments” of this very long journey.

10-7-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "On Monday, Abdul-Mahdi said he discussed the recent events and reform plans in a phone call with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, without providing further details. And Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov landed in Baghdad to meet top officials." Plans to reform and committees to study and prepare may not be enough this time. People need relief and that requires action. ...There are matters in Iraq unfolding before our very eyes, as the Gurus say, but it does not appear to be a substantial increase in the value of the dinar.

10-7-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Jeff ...is the dinar still a good investment to be invested in with everything happening? The answer IMO...is yes. Here's why. What I've been trying to strongly show you is that since roughly August, if Iraq didn't start getting thing done they would be very limited and restricted on what they were actually able to do going forward without a rate change. They're strongly showing that proof to you based on their actions and what they were actually able to do for the citizens...they were very limited on what they could do...the rate change is now waiting on the 2020 budget because that's where all the money's gonna be allocated from...everything's coming together...the dinar in my opinion is still a very good investment...we are still in a very good position...this whole investment is a process...

dinarguru.com