Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-18-19

dinar

10-18-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "POLITICAL DIFFERENCES STILL CONSTITUTE AN OBSTACLE TO THE LEGISLATION OF THE OIL AND GAS LAW" I keep telling everyone that the oil and gas law is imperative to getting the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. So, here is yet another article telling us the importance of it. I especially like this last statement and I quote– “stressing that the law, if approved, will join the sale of oil in terms of economic return”. Funny how this law comes up whenever we are in a period of time when we think that perhaps the project to delete the zeros might take off soon and be completed.

10-18-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi protest coordinators delay planned 25 October protests until 22 November & give government 30 days to amend the constitution.

10-17-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff ...about a month ago they told us in the month of February they were going to implement financial controls and measures at the ports and borders to control the funding and financing of terrorism and money laundering. The only reason you would implement those types of steps is most likely for a rate change...

10-17-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru Francis Albert To respond to Kap's quote [Reference Guru Kaperoni's 10-16-2019 Post] ...the balance sheet from CBI shows 48 Trillion Dinar "out there." Higher than what Kap has been saying. The things I believe he's missing. Firstly the Oil Credits and the banks create the dollars, UST ends up with oodles of Dinar and exchange bank to CBI, (when it is comfortable for Iraq ), at a cheap oil cost. Without the credits the whole point of the war is moot. Secondly, no one, including myself or Kap knows where these 48 Trillion Dinar are. He's assuming if Dinar goes from current to .50 then Iraq has to pony up 24 Trillion Dollars. Bad assumption. IMO, the vast, vast majority of these Dinar are in Central Banks around the globe. The very Central Banks that orchestrated the war. They have all the prerogative in the World to exchange whenever they want, up to 10 years..or not at all.

10-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready ...People are speculating that Iraq wants this done before the Oct 25 protests...However the big pilgrimage to Karbala Iraq is Sat - Sun this week. I cannot help the feeling that they should have done this in January or earlier, instead of waiting until October...All of those in charge certainly need to quit the procrastination, and deliver the RV.

10-17-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni An article...last evening indicated that Parliament will get the 2020 budget by the end of this week to begin review. ...also...an article...stated that on October 26th is when they'll vote on special grades that has been postponed from the 24th. This is an important date for all as it pertains to CBI governor.

10-17-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] There is a lot of ******* about things happening on the 19th …several people I know say its significant. I have seen a lot of behind the scenes stuff…some I cannot comment on…If I had to make a guess…I think this may be our weekend...you go to bed on a Saturday Night and wake up Sunday to a new Financial world...or something like that. I think we are right on top of it...based on what I am hearing. The biggest news is from Iraq…they are worried about the protests and unrest in the country…They need to release the rv now…they are feeling great pressure to get the RV or RI out the door...I hear they will go with or without the US…I think they will go “with” us and we are that close. [What is the significance of Lower Denominations’s being released?] LD’s is big news guys...they would not be releasing those if they were not changing the value of their currency...This is a huge sign we are close.

10-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So, where do we stand today on getting this reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar? We know that in order for Iraq to be successful financially and economically at the level they desire, they will soon have to reinstate the dinar to the global currency exchanges and trade their currency openly. The ISX does not trade currencies but getting the ISX hooked into the NASDAQ system certainly is a plus and speaks volumes of where they are heading. There are now plans to go ahead again as the CBI and the Finance Committee has told us many times already this is their plan. Remember the article in early 2019 telling us they plan to complete this currency reform in 2019? But when will they finally move ahead with the next stage, that of the implementation of the project to delete the zeros? We know that the coins and the smaller of the smaller category notes are already staged at the banks and ready for use. How long can the banks tie up this money without using it to benefit the bank’s profit margin?

10-17-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff ...there are two things that have to happen for the rate to change. The first one is Iraq must finish the formation of the government...they've put that into hyper-speed since the demonstrations ...There's a good chance they could have that done by the end of the year...they just have to get the proxies out and do a cabinet reshuffle...the other thing we are waiting on is the 2020 budget. The reason why? First off lots of monies in this 2020 budget being utilized for the rate change...it will have Article 140 in it. HCL, those are monies that will be given back to the citizens...they could finish the budget around February...

dinarguru.com