Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-20-19

Iraqi

10-20-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert Some believe that Iraq is Sovereign and the GOI and CBI can do what they wish. This is just a short paragraph from Sadr's Friday address to the mosques. “...They all know that they have surrendered to those outside the border and that they will not be able to make any decision without their consent.”

10-20-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 EXCHANGE LOCATION CENTERS DON'T EXPECT TO BE STAFFED UNTIL MONDAY...SO RELAX OR PARTY HEARTY, IT'S YOUR CHOICE. HINT: BE PREPARED TO NEGOTIATE "ANY" RATE THAT IS ON THE SCREEN AT EXCHANGE TIME ...JUS SAYIN'.

10-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert ...This may be nothing, but it appears Minister of Finance has met with 3 of the 4 parties many believe are on the top of the food chain for currency reform in Iraq. World Bank, IMF and U.S. Treasury. Could just be a fast ball in the dirt to swing at so be careful. ...my understanding of politics and Central banking over many years... Any thing can happen overnight with just a few signatures from folks with the same motives. ...Very possible that President Trump is the man in all this. If so, He' smart enough to release it when it is just the right time for his needs.

10-19-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...LAST WEEK THE MINISTER OF FINANCE OF THE GOI MET WITH ONE OF THE FAB FOUR IN WASHINGTON DC...THE IMF. THEN DAYS LATER HE MET WITH...A SECOND OF THE FAB FOUR IN WASHINGTON DC ...THE UST WITH STEVE MNUCHIN. THEN...TODAY...THIS MINISTER OF FINANCE OF THE GOI MET WITH ...THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE...WORLD BANK...A THIRD OF THE FAB FOUR. ...THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD J. TRUMP...THE FOURTH OF THE FAB FOUR...WILL NOW BECOME MORE DEEPLY INVOLVED WITH...IRAQ!!! "Who's Your Daddy".

10-19-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn I think it will happen or I wouldn't be here. the ? is when and what year. I was hoping that the protest over there would turn in our favor but no one would know what Iraq will do. they surprise us all the time.

10-19-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Who do you think is in charge of the Iraqi monetary reform? ...I believe the fab 4 are in charge of the of monetary reform. We've seen it proven over and over again...the IMF, WB, UST, President of the U.S...the Fab 4 were ready many many years ago when Obama was in control...Obama decided to pull back the troops and ISIS took over and that just killed the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar...Trump's administration will now focus on Iraq...Donald Trump...is now going to get heavily involved with Iraq..

dinarguru.com