Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-24-19

Iraqi

10-24-2019 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Taken from this site [below site link and image] on Tuesday Oct 22, 2019, Iraqi Dinar is at 84 cents sell rate (bid), but unfortunately the buy rate(when the banks buy it from you) is still 1/8 of a penny. You can see where they are going with this currency and what the rate will probably come out in Iraq once they delete the zeros. {Below image comes from: https://ferates.com/visa/usd . As of Thursday morning it is still showing same rates.}

Tuesday Oct 22 2019 - Iraqi Dinar is at 84 cents

10-24-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The Minister of Finance signs a Memorandum of Understanding in Washington with the World Bank" It sure looks like the Big Boyz have dotted some I's and Crossed some T's and it couldn't have come in a more timely manner, especially for the INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS to kick start the party. That party needs workers not unemployed demonstrators. International Investors need a rate that is internationally accepted. ...the reforms to have merit they need a rate, just as we await the depictions of the new medium of exchange to go along with that internationally accepted rate (NSCN's, Coins and or Fils) . imo Things are very exciting and we all should be pleased to see the way it it unfolding now...imo!

10-24-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I hope people realize there's no such thing as an NDA when it comes to dinar...

10-24-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I know we are still in a very good place according to all sources. I am still told by bankers that this is it...this is our week...but they keep saying that while nothing happens...The lack of real news has me upset...yesterday should have been a big day for us all. The lack of information may be the calm before the storm, and I hope it is…Iraq is ready...Iraq is waiting on us and I think it’s the greedy bankers not letting it go...the gold is in place to back it up…they need to LET IT GO...I believe the reset and the gold standard will be released at the same time…if we were already on the gold standard IMO we would all already been paid.

10-24-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IMO all the banks in Iraq received a schedule but not all received the lower denoms because the protesting on the 25th will determine if the rest are delivered or not...the 25th IMO can cancel the schedule but I don't think so...

10-23-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [What is your guess on the dong street rate?] My guess is it will come out around .47 and be allowed to float...watch it closely.

10-23-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I am being leaned on to not share much information right now...Depending on the NDA I sign – it will determine if I keep doing streams or not…I will strictly adhere to the NDA… In Iraq - there is no new rate at the street level as of yet. I have a contact there that I am trying to get pictures of LD’s from...I did hear the interbank rates from Iraq are available here in the US.

10-23-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...Lets talk a little bit about what happened Saturday...Iraq reinstated/ or revalued their dinar...it was known to be international...It’s not known here yet – we know it early because of our contacts in Iraq - but that is excellent news...this is the first fruits of what we all have been waiting for 15-16 years as far as what the dinar could be worth - 8.22 - and I understand it went up slightly from there – it could be higher than that now...Now will the dong be far from it – should not be that far away...I know roughly Its going to be in that range...I want all you guys to realize how close we are to the end...

10-23-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi PM Abdel-Mahdi to address nation tomorrow, one day before planned protests. He will discuss a number of reforms.

dinarguru.com