Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-4-19

Iraqi

11-4-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "To / ministries and entities not linked to the Ministry of all governorates and all provincial councils m / Warka Bank for Investment and Finance" FOR WARKA ACCOUNT HOLDERS VERY GOOD NEWS THIS LETTER WAS FROM CBI AND SIGN BY ALAQ STATING THAT WARKA BANK IS BACK ALSO A COPY WAS SENT TO ISX!!!

11-4-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The work opens the door of new inclusiveness for a full-time appointed salary" They are talking about 24 hour service and getting text messages as an alert and in all provinces by way of Mastercard... let’s recall they are going to be effectively more of a cash-less society... Did we not here about the CBI moving money in all provinces recently? Full time salary... New inclusiveness!! Timing of so many things coming together. Love it! IMO...

11-3-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "Liberation women clean the streets and decorate the sidewalks with flowers" When they clean up the mess they’ll be able to get back to business! I am seriously liking what this is showing us today. These women know what to expect from the CBI and with those bill boards in the square in an article today...I could see the descriptions and depictions of what is to come be out for all to see once the place is tidied up!! What a way to get things back to normal and ready for a new beginning with a new sovereign currency and even a new government for to mange the citizens demands going forward! Let’s see what the next “Couple” days brings. Imo - All good!

11-3-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn I don't look for dates just actions on their part...so far I'm still looking. when you have half the politicians out there not wanting changes and half do, its called a stalemate...so we wait and see... For me this will take time and no one knows when, all we can do is read the news and pray that Iraq gets themself together long enough to get laws passed and Articles implemented.

11-3-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready [I'm sorry...ths just doesn't meet the smell test. Iraq says they are postponing the deletion of 3 zeros...and the banks want to work more USLESS hours...not too logical.] I agree. Makes no sense in terms of the protest. Unless UST can make a lot of profit from the oil credits. It is one very strange situation.

11-3-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "This is the date of interrogation of Adel Abdul Mahdi in Parliament" …the “government program” is everything that gets implemented. Better healthcare. Better lives. All the government services and resources they will provide the citizens after the rate change…they are waiting on the rate change…they were only able to offer the citizens very little because the government’s hands are tied and that’s because external powers control the timing of the rate change. And that’s called Donald Trump…The US is the only group that shed blood for Iraq. We pour trillions of dollars into Iraq. Trump actually put the tariffs on China and the sanctions on Iran. The US and the Trump administration are the ones calling the shots, controlling the timing on this. Not the IMF and Not the World Bank…

dinarguru.com