Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-8-19

Iraqi

11-8-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan I feel there is still good reason to be very optimistic about a window we may be in...we have been told that the receipts of waiting have been issued, they have time lines with them. We have heard that the delivery of smalls has been done to date. ...The demonstrations have triggered the GOI to get the lead out... They extended the Baghdad Fair for ten days. Well that ten days is up on the 11th...Since wehaven't seen another postponement yet in regard to that fair, I am assuming ("") that they have every intention on going forward with it...So, if they do have the Fair, it would seem that the final end of the reforms being an international rate has to be in the bag by now.

11-8-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan They have been in sessions working on that very topic and again they speak of the 2020 budget being for the citizens and their demands. Those items are slated from now through this weekend...So, lets see how this next 24-72 hours plays out. My best view is they are still right on track with completion of reforms. ...A successful fair will set the stage!! The tools they have in the quiver to create success is the rate change!...

11-8-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff …Parliament literally is not holding sessions and getting anything credible done because the things they need to do they can’t do until after the rate change…the current facts are telling us that at least right now the next thing we’re looking to see is the completion of the 2020 budget…my personal opinion that shortly after they finish the 2020 budget it’s game over. And the news is showing we probably don’t have anything else to wait for after they complete the 2020 budget. I firmly believe based on the current facts that that will be the last step before they indeed change the rate…

11-7-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...no one knew the exact timing of the release, but he himself was on a moment to moment basis. His contacts were reporting that the release was anywhere from it’s already done, to they were waiting for Sun. 10 Nov. when the Iraqi Parliament voted on HCL.

11-7-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQI PRESIDENT BARHAM SALEH SAID ON THURSDAY THAT PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI HAD AGREED TO RESIGN" (FYI: but has not yet resigned) ...of course when this announcement was made on Thursday of Mahdi resignation, Iran has stepped in to try to prevent the ouster of Iraqi Prime Minister Abdel Abdul Mahdi by two of Iraq’s most influential figures amid weeks of anti-government demonstrations. Gee whiz who could these two “influential figures” be? Could they be Ameri and Maliki?

11-7-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Looking at the auctions numbers today Iraq has fell out of 2% compliance. I would expect that means the CBI needs to start over, sustain it for another 90 days or more once back in compliance. No IMF Article VIII for a while unfortunately...

11-7-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "US CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATION VISITS IRAQ ON SUNDAY" remember the US still holds OPAC sanctions on Iraq. Iraq will need these to be lifted if the US is going to give permission to go.

dinarguru.com