Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-11-19

Iraqi

11-11-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff …They’re putting the last piece of the puzzle together which is that 2020 budget. Now who’s in charge? The person in charge is going to have an agenda. And how does this benefit them? …who poured trillions of dollars into Iraq? Who shed blood for Iraq? …Donald Trump must be in charge. What’s his agenda? How does he gain from this? Well he is rerunning for president. What’s his political theme? …A strong economy…the revaluation just injects billions of dollars into our pockets and back into our economy that promotes Trump…

11-11-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Parliamentary Economic: The 2020 budget includes unprecedented reform clauses" I like the way they translate things... lol... The incomplete budget law for 2020 until now...In other words it is now complete. I'll bet the meeting with the KRI talking about PERMANENT REVENUE SHARING could fall under the category of unprecedented reform clauses,e.e., read HCL...My best guess is it is apart of it. The now completed 2020 Budget was scheduled to be completed with out disruption. Imagine that? Wow! From the sounds of things the attendance was stellar today... Many things lining up and even in some areas cooling off...imo..

11-11-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready As the RV cannot be announced in advance, the info you are looking for will not be announced in advance. We will probably know nothing until 800 numbers are released. Or until CBI makes a public announcement.

11-11-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I have people all over the world…Zurich, Hong Kong and Reno are all positioned and expecting to go in today…they also expect us to see 800 numbers sometime today or tomorrow. Yesterday Iraq was supposed to vote on the HCL bill…I have been unable to verify if they did yet. Dinar rumored rate is $3.91 to $4 in-country ...$8to $8.20 Contract rate is the most consistent rumor I am hearing. [...do you really think we will see this in November?] I thought we would see it in October... I think it could happen at anytime according to sources…

11-10-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...in my opinion there’s only so much time left for what we call a receipt schedule therefore in my opinion now watch once again but this time WATCH...the reinstatement and the CBI travel at a much faster SPEED than we have ever seen...

11-10-2019 Intel Guru Delta ...LET ME EXPLAIN...THERE IS SOME REFORMS THAT WILL TAKE TIME BECAUSE THEY DEAL WITH CONSTITUTION. BUT AS FAR AS REFORM THAT DEAL WITH MONETARY POLICY WILL NOT TAKE THAT LONG...IMO...MR IS READY TO GO...

11-10-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan I am not sure there is the Baghdad Fair starting on Monday or not. They had it scheduled for the first and the put the 11th on the time line. ...Well there are some heavy hitters that were in the KRI (Kurdistan Region) talking business and what stands out are a few things. 1) Security, 2) Electricity, 3) Accounting and auditing, 4) PERMANENT REVENUE SHARING and they are to continue onto Baghdad. All of this during the demonstrations having been on going. Investors of the caliber they mention are GLOBAL...

11-10-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Reforms are slated to be addressed as early as tomorrow... I'll be oh so very watchful over the next couple of days. I have not seen any postponement yet on the Fair. If you recall there is an annual conference in Great Britain on 12/08/2019 with many and more of the names above. If the Fair on the 11th is to be successful ahead of that one in GB, they'll need reforms in the bag by then for those attending on the 11th...We shall see. imo.

11-10-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Latest CBI reporting on the Market Rate is 1218. This is as of Nov 6. No new updates yet. This number is out of compliance. Unofficial media today reports the spread as back in compliance. Keep an eye on the reported Market Rate as reported by the CBI...

dinarguru.com