Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-15-19

Iraqi

11-15-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Iobey777] LET'SEE WHAT HAPPENS ON THE WEEKEND...NEXT WEEK I SEE THAT GOV'T COMPLETELY STRIPPED...THIS WEEKEND, I SEE THE CBI TALKING... IMO...I'VE ALWAYS TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE ON A SUNDAY...REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THAT A LONG TIME AGO...SO IF SUNDAY COMES AND ALL THE BANKS ARE CLOSED..THEN MONDAY WOULD BE THE LOGICAL TIME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT...WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS...

11-15-2019 Newshound Guru Vital Brad IMO Iraq’s currency, they’re gonna come out of their war torn status. They’re working on it and their currency will be reinstated…we’re in an amazing position. Come second quarter next year. I’m feeling really good about that time frame.

11-15-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "UN EFFORTS TO PRESS THE GOVERNMENT TO ADOPT MAJOR REFORMS WITHIN THREE MONTHS TO FACE THE PROTESTS" Just so you know…stopping the currency auctions is one of these “major” reforms they are talking about [in] this article... They can give money to housing units that are unfinished and even improve roads, etc,, but this one they can’t escape. Seems so far, all the “reforms” they promised are like bribes just to shut the protestors up...Oh – but it’s not going to work this time.

11-14-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Will the banks take a fee for exchanging us?] I hear that the fee is already built into the exchange... pre-negotiated...and we won’t even see it on our end…

11-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready IMO, CBI needs to implement the RV and stop the auctions right away. Then they can hold elections and replace the corrupt.

11-14-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 There are meetings going on and they’re very powerful meetings and they’re continuous meetings and they are the right meetings. The IMF, US Treasury and the CBI are in constant communication within the last few days. They have small delegations that represent both sides, talk, and then they meet again…the links are all meeting up very nicely…it’s a constant thing we’ve been seeing over the last few days…

11-14-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ The news is all over the place…but imo it’s all good...I believe we are absolutely in the middle of the exchange process. We just do not know what the entire process is…My Redemption contacts today believe...800 numbers late this evening...It is all coming together guys…we are in the perfect window...

11-14-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff Article “Sources talk about the formation of the first Iraqi government without parties” …Mahdi’s gonna replace the entire cabinet between now through December with non-biased parties… Quote “Mahdi is about to announce a cabinet reshuffle for his entire cabinet…all new faces do not belong to any party…the cabinet includes many young graduates and three women. Mahdi plans to submit the names to parliament in three stages. The last of which will end in early December…”

11-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Demonstrators in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad on Wednesday issued a statement calling for a million-strong demonstration on Friday Nov 15th and the dismissal of the government of "snipers" in reference to the government of Iraq and the shooting of innocent civilians. ...so here we sit and more than a month already of protesting. Like I told everyone the protestors are only going to get stronger and stronger as time passed if reforms are not completed according to their demands.

dinarguru.com