Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-27-19

Iraqi

11-27-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We now approach January again. Is Iraq going to be ready? We know that the demonstrators want the HCL payments promised them. Remember this was delayed from September 2018 until January 2019 and then the RV did not happen and so no HCL payments happened...Some say the CBI is still moving ahead with the “project to delete the zeros”. I agree but right now at a snail’s pace. They are waiting for the demonstrators to settle down. Even then I am told by my CBI contact that nothing is going to happen until at least the new 2020 budget is opened. It contains the HCL money something the citizens are demanding..

11-27-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...The plan is not to go into 2020…the 2020 budget IMO was stress tested in many scenarios under multiple rates…so what did the CBI and the fab 4 decide on as the 2020 rate? It’s unknown to me. But the important thing I’m trying to teach you is that IMO there have been 5 test budgets and they were run successfully to make the 2020 budget successful for the citizens demands…

11-26-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Behind the scenes of Pence's Iraq visit" Quote: "Many are wondering why Pence skipped a visit to Baghdad’s top three officials [prime minister, speaker of parliament and president], instead flying straight to Erbil to meet Nechirvan Barzani, President of the Kurdistan Region. A White House official provided a diplomatic answer and said that the US Vice President could not greet Iraqi government officials due to a violent crackdown on protesters across Iraq’s south. Instead, this visit was more related to Trump and his administration’s changes and reviews to their policy in Iraq and Syria, including the role Kurds want to play in both countries."

11-26-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I spent a lot of time talking to folks last night but there was very little news. Redemption Center folks are there today...they expect to work all weekend but will not be working on Thursday. [Any news from Iraq source?] No…Iraq went quiet yesterday evening. I am hearing there was a Bank issue getting it out the door last night but that they are still working to get it done today.

11-26-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff Article “Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will differ significantly from previous years”. Quote “the House of Representative and the Council of Ministers have given a lot of promises to the demonstrators to INTENSIFY PROJECTS DURING THE NEXT PHASE...” This is what I’ve been telling you since the end of September. The 2020 budget has everything in it that’s all post rate change. Article 140, HCL, the reforms, the reconstruction, the taxes, the tariffs…Remember the whole budget is encompassed around transparency to reduce and minimize corruption going forward. That’s the main reason why we’re waiting on this 2020 budget. “Intensify projects during the next phase” is a specific phrase that I’ve showed you all through this entire year and that phase means the period after the rate change…this article is freaking huge…The budget has to be done first then the rate can change then they can implement everything.

11-26-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 …the government came out and told the citizens ‘all the things you want it’s going to take a little time. But I want to let you know everything you want we put it in the budget for 2020. We included HCL. We included article 140. We’ve got everything in there. It’s all set for the year 2020.’ They were telling them February but the rate would have to be changed before that. I like that they actually came out and told the citizens everything you want we got it…

11-26-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert One would simply not be paying attention not to see some extremely positive happenings every day. I am betting the farm significant up tick in the Dinar price before years end. I have no secret sources, just a good gut.

dinarguru.com