Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-2-19

Iraqi

12-2-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff some of you might be concerned about the transitioning of the government...years ago the central bank laid out two things they needed to see...The security that was finished. The war. That was done in December of 2017. Second step was get rid of corruption officials. That already happened... IMO...they're ready to go on changing the rate. But they still need to achieve stability...they have to set the stage going forward for transparency and accountability. That's where the 2020 budget comes in...in my personal opinionthe last step that I personally feel we're waiting on is just the 2020 budget...Even after Mahdi resigns they'll still have a caretaker government and the parliament will stay in place...

12-2-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready Mahdi is gone now. The CBI should be able to do the RV. Then the new election law can be enacted, and the government replaced… I think this will happen quickly, for the protests demand it.

12-1-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Quote: "The Iraqi Commercial Bank would like to draw the attention of its valued customers to the fact that the receipt of all credit transactions for loans will be suspended from 12/01/2019 until 01/02/2020" They did mention awhile ago about the need to modify contracts.. Wala... They are now telling us a window of that to occur... A rate change is coming... Modified contracts are in suspension while the rate gets taken care of. Wow! - IMO.

12-1-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 (firefly report) THERE IS A MASSIVE EXODUS OCCURRING AT THESE VERY SECONDS IN IRAQ !!!...Iran agents are fleeing...Thousands of citizens are in the streets celebrating...

12-1-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 …I even said…I think it was Tuesday, it’s a domino effect. What is going on with the monetary reform right now, the exchange rate, is effecting -boom- one thing - boom - that affects another thing, it affects another thing and that affects another thing. You can call it the domino effect….this is great! What happened today. Just as soon as he [Mahdi] said I hand in my resignation it was like oh boy!

12-1-2019 Newshound Guru Vital Brad …all the gurus, all of them right now they’re all saying it’s “done”. I’ve been in this so so long that it almost seems like every Thanksgiving it’s done so I always take it with a grain of salt but there’s so much happening right now. In the 10 years I’ve been in this it’s never been this active around Iraq and around the Middle East…the gurus and those guys they’re saying it could happen anytime…

12-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Some say the CBI is still moving ahead with the “project to delete the zeros”. I agree but right now at a snail’s pace. ...I am told by my CBI contact that nothing is going to happen until at least the new 2020 budget is opened. It contains the HCL money something the citizens are demanding...

dinarguru.com