Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-29-19

Iraqi

12-29-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...on January 1st IMO a 2020 budget for the Iraqi government should come out. IMO it has a higher chance of coming out with a new rate for new small category notes they want to introduce so badly. They are in the position to do so in that budget. If not then based on how much longer or violent the protesting will be that might be the barometer that we need in order to determine when we're gonna see the new rate...this rioting is definitely influential in when they're going to release it...

12-29-2019 Newshound Guru chattels With all due respect to those who believe that the GOI is not as important as the CBI, I ask what monetary or banking policy can exist if there is no functional government ?

12-28-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 [If they adjusted the rate higher than a 1 to 1 value (5 to 1) would there still be a different rate for out of country or just the single rate.] A DINAR IS A DINAR IN COUNTRY...A DINAR OUT OF THE COUNTRY IS GOVERNED BY THE MARKET RATE. THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT... POSITIONS... RATES.

12-28-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Iraq is taking the end of 2019 serious...First, the recent history: Beginning of October 2019, the people of Iraq began protesting. And when I say "protesting", I mean riots, people dead, "we're not going to take it" level of protesting. The most recent Prime Minister quit, and his successor needed to be named in a short period of time. Parliament made it known that the voices of the people were heard, they know they can't just stick another puppet up there and expect things to be okay again...

12-28-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...Last week, several options were considered, and they ended up with a completely unacceptable candidate: The current governor of Basra, Asaad Al-Eidani. *Sigh*... as if that was going to go well! Now, the President of Iraq Barham Saleh has stated that HE will also resign over the reaction to this nomination! ...Bottom line... the people are going to win this one. There WILL be a massive change in Iraq, and it's happening. Right now. Overall, I'm very happy with the situation.

12-28-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Quote: "...the 2020 budget has some amazing stuff in it...Article 140, HCL all that is now inside the 2020 budget..." How is Article 140 inside the 2020 Budget? The Iraqi budget, when passed, becomes law for the year of that budget. The HCL is a permanent accord between the GOI and the KRG which governs many things related to oil production, sales, etc. There have been at least two drafts of the HCL, neither adopted and none in and budget law.

12-28-2019 Intel Guru Delta ...more confirmation that we may see something...the Trade Bank of Iraq they came out with three separate announcements for their own customers...They're stating that they are going to start suspending some activities...you cannot withdraw cash starting on Thursday [26th]...And on Sunday the 29th they're going to suspend all the wire transfers and all the deposits. On Sunday you cannot deposit cash and cannot wire transfer...I've never seen a bank shutting down the cash. You cannot withdraw cash. You cannot deposit cash. This is very interesting to see because it's never happened before...

12-28-2019 Intel Guru Delta ...you [CBI] are about to introduce the lower denominations. You're about to change your rate. You don't want to mess this one up...I've never seen this pattern before...there's something fishy here. There's something going on IMO...they might load those ATMs with lower denominations. Whatever the case definitely it's very interesting and this is out of the pattern...Everything is shut down and now is the right time for you to show everything...

12-28-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...This is a break in the pattern of the last 11 years...this is a pattern in which the CBI is involved in this process through the banks. Citizens cannot withdraw. They cannot deposit. They can't touch them. Nada until the 5th of January...this has never happened before and it's so unprecedented...

12-28-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Did Iraq get a new Prime Minister?] I was told the back door deals, the hand-shaking is done and they expect to announce it on Sunday. I think they will be shaking off more of the Iranian clutches from their government.

12-28-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff IMO we are at the last step waiting for Iraq to position and allocate money from within the 2020 budget. But they put a little spin on this. Now I strongly feel that we are waiting for them to resolve the prime-minister issue...IMO we want to see the Prime-minister portion resolved by or around January 15th...that would easily leave them two and a half months to tackle the 2020 budget...IMO the 2020 budget is the very last step that we're waiting on...I still feel we're in a very good position. Obviously just a little time is needed...

dinarguru.com