Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-11-20

Iraqi

1-11-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Yesterday, the CBI Governor, ITB, Finance Minister, etc., told us they were going to protect the currency internally and externally. That is meaning to me, they have the mechanisms in place to do so. One mechanism would be to stop the MCPs and raising the rate of the IQD. The supply and demand will equalize over time, it may only take a couple weeks once they do? Regardless, that sort of support is a requirement by the IMF for completion and ascension into a market economy, imo. Iraq has been given orders to completethe MR process and they clearly are making that very apparent...that is exactly what they are doing!!! imo.

1-11-2020 Intel Guru Frank ...[Guru] Walkingstick's banks are obeying the CBI and they're going to turn in all the 3 zeros [notes] they've got and they are going to get back the equivalent but not in new small category notes because they've already been delivered...

1-11-2020 Newshound Guru chattels While I remain hopeful that some day there will be an increase in the value of the dinar, I am not optimistic in the near term. My usual optimism in the first quarter is suppressed by the same old issues and now the threat of war and / or economic sanctions

1-10-2020 Intel/Newshound Guru Frank26 ...for those of you that say a revaluation...This is no revaluation. It's a reinstatement...turns out that the note count is being done internally because externally they already know what their numbers are...they've already retrieved 70% of the three zero [notes]...the information spread out there right now is amazing...

1-10-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Like I've already said numerous times currency reform is not a random act. Is based on sound monetary principles. With all of the activities going on destabilizing economic activities in Iraq I don't expect any changes in monetary policy at this time. Iraq needs to get Parliament back in session and pass laws to invite investment and investors into Iraq. Once that occurs then we might be at a stage where some changes could be made.

1-10-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Who determines Iraq’s RV? Is it the CBI or IMF?] Both, Neither or all of the above...It’s Iraq’s job to have things ready for it…we understand they have had their part ready and been asking for it for quite some time…Now, we need the reset to occur for them to go.

1-10-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...I would say this is a time to get prepared – we’ve got a few days here and there left I think – I think we’re going to get started and they want this to be started before the 15th which I think is going to be Monday/Tuesday which is 13th / 14th - I believe that’s going to happen based on the intel we have now –...Now, I’m going to say we are very close... I really think this thing is coming

1-10-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [It was previously reported that Trump signed away his part in the reset ? Is this true?] I believe that but have not seen proof…based on how things appear to be playing out…i believe this could be true. Does the China trade agreement have anything to do with it? I believe it may...it is due to be signed Sunday or Monday. [Where do you think we are at?] Historically speaking I am really happy at where we are at.

1-10-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan We hear from a source...that citizen in Iraq is hearing directly from a Bank in Baghdad and at the head of a large department level are now making the citizens aware of the banks now having been populated with new small category notes and coins (fils), and are to be distributed at the citizen level soon. This article above in my opinion supports that data, as tools or mechanisms if you will, are in fact in part a median of exchange to facilitate the transition from large to small on the street.. Small notes and coins are tools.. imo

1-10-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan The timing of this is so very clear to be in our faces now that they have to reinstate the IQD internationally. They have no choice in the matter, now. ... small categories notes will be used in place of the trip zero notes with much more value associated with them, as noted by the need for coins. The small and large notes will co exist with the remaining straggler notes for years to come. ...I am smiling large!! You should all be too, as in light of the military actions we have witnessed, they are still moving ahead and finishing the delete the zeros project and apparently it is in full effect now. imo.

dinarguru.com