Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-15-20

Iraqi

1-15-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...I spoke with my Iraqi contact who works within the Iraqi government...I asked him...could Iraq be transitioning to a different fiscal period from April through March? ...He could not give me an answer either way...the next question I asked him was, their 'when do you think Iraq might be completing 2020 budget' and he said they're gonna probably get to it a little bit later this year. They're just busy.They have a lot going on. He said they probably won't be completing the 2020 budget until the month of May...that raised a red flag with me. Here's what that might mean...there's a good chance that the Iraqi Government might not even start the voting process on the budget until after the rate changes which means they might not even start the budget until the month of April.

1-15-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ Big expectant day today…China Trade deal signing today…All eyes and sources are fixed on this afternoon for things to break loose. My sources say the public signing is necessary for the reset release. At redemption Centers – they are fully staffed again today…going on week number 2 for full staffing…they are very expectant this week. I really feel we are in a fantastic spot today.

1-15-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...Can the dinar go up in value? Yes, and it may once they start getting a substantial amount of investment coming in to help rebuild the country. There is no overnight RV.

1-14-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article "Al-Suri: closing the US Federal Account for Iraq means the country's total collapse" ...this article confirms that the oil revenue account is in the Federal Reserve Bank in New York...the US government has control over Iraq's wealth. There it is right there. Boom...this confirms Iraq's oil money is in the hands of the US government and we control it because of all the corruption they've had over the years...

1-14-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert I believe that the way this is structured, and only an opinion...Your Dinar, actual paper, will be presented to a bank who deals in International currencies, and they will exchange Dollars, (digital), to your account. Banks create these dollars on a computer. This is where the bulk of the "money" will come from. All currencies are debt instruments, all of them. And being a debt instrument, banks, and of course the FED that they own, monetize debt instruments...creating digital dollars on a computer and exchanging for the note in question: i.e. mortgage, care loan, credit card, and currencies. These actual notes then, IMO, will end up at US Treasury, via the FED, who takes a cut, of course..and then UST will eventually exchange the Dinar to Iraq until the end of time for oil. And this, IMO, is the process Bush43 was talking about when he says, "iraq will pay for the war..."

1-14-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the Central Bank of Iraq is opening up 4 accounts with federal banks in the US...in order to expedite the deals done with China. Lord God Almighty how big must these accounts be? Those are 4 big giant platforms being used...these accounts were made for one thing. China deal...Iraq is about to explode big time...

1-14-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "Iraqi politician and former Nineveh governor, Atheel al-Nujaifi, indicated on Sunday that SAVING IRAQ FROM ECONOMIC SANCTIONS is the people's first demand." ...Iraq really does not want to go down this road of sanctions again. They have experienced this before and it is not good. Of course the pro-Iranian politicians don’t give a shit and would allow this to occur. This would be feeding right into what they want for Iraq. They do not want Iraq to prosper. They want to continue the currency auctions indefinitely and this is why it is so hard to stop them. Once this Iranian power hold is gone we will see the reinstatement occur very quickly. It is now happening.

1-14-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ Almost every source I have is looking at big things happening right after the China Trade deal is signed tomorrow…I am trying to manage my expectations…but sources are sure excited...In Iraq, we are told that they are expecting to have a new published rate by Saturday morning. [Hearing any news on rates lately?] I am hearing the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8…street rate in the high $3’s or low $4’s possibly…I hear that contract rate could be as high as $2+ on the Dong with a .47 street rate which could float up to $2+… Tomorrow looks like will be a big day

1-14-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...everything is looking really good. Iraq just keeps showing us with more additional news frequently that they've got to get that rate changed. Everything looks good for us. We're on the right track. A little more time needed of course. You guys know that the number one thing that I personally feel we're waiting on from facts is just the 2020 budget. They'll probably only need about two months to get the budget done and approved...they're hiding it from us. They don't want us to see it because it's a very important key piece to the puzzle. IMO it's the last piece of the puzzle right now. Let's see what happens...

1-14-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the CBI has no problems with the protesting. The CBI has no problems with the Iranian influence because the CBI is well protected. The CBI has supercomputers. The CBI has the new small category notes. The CBI has the new rate...all of this is IMO. So what does the CBI have to worry about? Nothing. So they go about their business and what they are doing is revealing their business. The latest thing they did was told the banks of Iraq...we are going to retrieve what you collected from the streets. The three zeros [notes].

dinarguru.com