Muhammad Allawi explains the truth [What happened on the night of commissioning]

1/21/2020 17:48

Muhammad

[Follow-up] Where

, on Tuesday, former minister Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi denied his candidacy for the post of prime minister, due to "the dictates of some political parties."

Allawi saidin a tweet to him in response to a series of tweets on Twitter today, Tuesday: "A fabricated tweet has been put in place as well as a fabricated article under the title (What happened on commissioning night) and it was widely reported that Muhammad Allawi rejected his candidacy due to the dictates of some political parties."

"I would like to confirm that this tweet and this article are fabricated and fabricated altogether and in detail, as no one has yet dictated to me any dictations and any conditions, knowing that I will not accept in the case of assigning me ministers according to the political quotas like the previous governments that ended in failure and brought the country to This situation is miserable. "

Pages circulated on social networking sites a fake tweet by a candidate for Allawi, which included an apology for assigning him to the premiership because of the pressure of one of the political blocs that asked him for ministries accredited quotas approach.

alliraqnews.com