Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-21-20

Iraqi

2-21-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IMO the Iraqi dinar is going to be paired with the American dollar. But here's a caveat. I believe it's only at the onset. I believe it's only at the beginning...because that's the way Donald Trump wants it...

2-21-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The central bank organizes a lecture in Mosul on financial inclusion" ...the above Mosul training was done days ago...imo... They speak of training at a very high level of internationalism. The CBI Statistics website has the stats on many things that facilitate money movement globally. They have the training parameters in place and or done by now through the managerial levels... Next step is the tellers.. Most likely that is or will be down to the last few hours and or last minutes... imo.

2-21-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Disclosure...enhances the value of financial institutions locally and internationally" ...They are seriously speaking of value. Well if they are going to get linked with the International Community and even with the NASAQ, the values of these companies will need to be transparent and have real value... The NASDAQ has rules and they need to be followed, just as there are rules for Market Makers and the pricing of the shares. Same would hold true with the Forex, I suspect too. This is a very good sign...

2-20-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] It should have started on Tuesday…They had people positioned for a Tuesday start. I really believed that this was it and we were done…. Was this a misdirection? Did we hit a stall or did they plan it this way to cause confusion…

2-20-2020 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Rafidain Bank announces the opening of documentary credits to ministries, traders and private sector companies"
VERY HUGE ARTICLE...THEY ARE READY TO DO BUSINESS NOW...

2-20-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan From Guru Frank26: "Regular meetings now between CBI Board, IMF, AMF and UST." For them to be having meetings with those four should assure us that this is coming together so very well and orchestrated to be in synchronization with the new PM and his fresh independent cabinet even with the ISX to down to bank tellers. The four Global Enities would be the ones to give the guidance to the CBs, Private Banks and then down to the bank managers, as they will need to know what to teach the tellers. They'll need to know what to tell the citizens about the value and the longevity of the coexistence of the varied currencies they will hold for what ever period of time they decide. That is effectively end game for us when that happens. imo.

2-20-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PKD] We don’t have a change of rate in Iraq yet. [Will it be a shotgun start?] I believe it will be a shotgun start…so no double dipping for anyone.

2-20-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [What are your thoughts...on what will happen next after he [Allawi] seats his Cabinet and it gets approved...] They will immediately get to work on the budget. This isn't holding up the RV. But it certainly doesn't hurt things one bit.

2-20-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] HSBC is announcing that their RTP-Real time Payment system has launched. A couple other banks have done the same. This is huge…. This is the QFS system…. This is the new blockchain system…. This is where they can do real-time transaction from all over the world in seconds. This process used to take 10 days. So this is enormous news. To me this is a big piece letting us know our banking system is online. This means we are no longer on the Swift system as we know it. This is really big news.

dinarguru.com