Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-24-2020

Iraqi

3-24-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 Question: Is it possible for the RI to be pushed out several months from the coronavirus epidemic? Of course it is but the way it's moving right now in the direction that it's going crescendo - peaking - almost over with, manufacturers helping, the whole economic world is not listening 'Oh it's a disaster' instead they're holding back and they're gonna move the moment Trump tells them. So is it possible that the RI could be pushed out several months...? Based on all those things that we've been saying and studying, no I just don't see that.

3-24-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling ...a little bit of privileged information. They kind of have a choice coming up. Do they want to revalue at a certain rate and then when the markets correct itself add value to it and get into the markets at a little bit of a higher rate so they can get gains on it. Because here's the problem, they can add value to their currency today they've always had that ability...but if they're not investing that they're not getting a return on it. They're just keeping their economy afloat...they have to structure this thing to where they can get into the markets...the more that they wait - the more that the market is in the position it's in - the higher the rate you and I get. And that's what's exciting. Because it just accelerated..

3-24-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I think once this coronavirus starts to subside a little bit you're gonna see some very very very quick actions. A lot of movement in Iraq. I really think they cannot continue to exist this way without a rate change. Whether they get to reinstate at $3.22 or whether I'm right and it's gonna be somewhere around $1.34...

3-24-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...I didn't say the rate changed. I said the rate change process started. We are in the middle of the rate change process right now. It has started...IMO we are approaching the end..

3-23-2020 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man JUST A FAST FLY-BY — I AM BEING TOLD TO EXPECT LANDING PERMISSION WEDNESDAY 3-25...

3-23-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I agree with Trump. Once we get out of this coronavirus thing our economy is going to slingshot IMO...Trump thinks we're gonna be out of this by April. Well one of the things you could do is change the rate of the Iraqi dinar. We know people are holding it including countries everywhere. You can give the appearance of a stimulated economy...

3-23-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ....one, two, three are the things we've dreamed about for years in order to raise the value of the currency. Security. Stability. Stop the auctions and they're not using the American dollar...if I was Steven Spielberg I don't think I could have even come up with a greater scrip than this for a Hollywood movie. 1-2-3 and then go to the bank honey!

3-23-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling Iraq can't just add value for no reason. Because any country could just add value to their currency. Why can Iraq add value? Because they are artificially below...it's not a foreseen thing, 'oh, Iraq is just going to add value to their currency.' No. They're correcting the value of their currency. That's actually the correct term. The Iraqi dinar is not at its correct value. They are artificially keeping it low because based on their supply times velocity and how they back up their currency they just print more currency and the value goes down. We have articles that specifically say that. What happens when they pull currency out of their markets? Their value goes up...It's not a far fetched thing that Iraq needs to add value to their currency. A. It's correcting the value of their currency. B. They need to because they have no options...

3-23-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [if martial law is declared would we be able to go to the bank for exchanges?] Im still hearing that with our 800 numbers, via email we will get our travel documentation to exchange...according to sources and what they are told …we really are “any day now”. does this mean this week or this month….we just don’t know.

3-23-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...we know that they're not gonna want people coming into the banks regarding the whole coronavirus especially with the lock-downs...we ultimately know that the Trump Administration is in charge and then we know that Iraq's economically is going to start suffering if the rate doesn't change. There could be a solid chance that Iraq and Trump have met in the middle of this. Maybe they agreed to change the rate IMO tentatively agreed to change the rate during the month of April. Because April will start the new fiscal year...it gives the US a chance to implement a lock-down process for say two to three weeks...there could be a good chance they've selected the first half to the middle of April to change the rate...

3-23-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I got in a dispute with somebody. He keeps telling me that the IMF controls the rate of the Iraqi dinar. They don't control the rate. They make recommendations on monetary policies...The IMF works with the World Trade Organization and works with the United Nations. The United Nation is the one that has the sanctions on Iraq right now. People are going 'no they don't'. Yes they do...the CBI sets the rate under the guidance of the IMF and WTO. It does no good for the rate change if the UN doesn't allow them to be recognized internationally...once the CBI makes the rate change the currency must be recognized internationally. If the GOI had their way the rate would have been set exactly at $3.22. They have been bugging for year to have their rate reinstated...

dinarguru.com