Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-26-2020

Iraqi

3-26-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...the PM just got the green light to establish his cabinet. And that came from the big block - the pro Iranian people..

3-26-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana We've been through a bit of a rollercoaster over the last few weeks and months, between the Kung Flu and the (old/new/quit/appointed/current) Iraqi Prime Minister (currently Adnan al-Zurufi), but we aren't forgetting about one of the biggest reasons for the recent Iraqi shake-up: Iran. A giant positive to reflect on right now is the lack of Iran in the news. One of the most recent items of note regarding Iran was their last ditch effort to hold on to power... and as I suspected, it seems to be falling flat. Keep your eyes on the prize, my friends... keep your eyes on the prize. Sometimes the most important news is what is NOT being talked about. This is a good thing. Also a good thing, and something that is not written yet, is the part on the wikipedia page about the upcoming rate change and Zurufi's role in the implementation.

3-26-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...the currency auction have still been shut down since 3-17 so nothing has happened since 3-18...the ISX is going to continue to be shut down through the end of the 28th and reopen on the 29th...IMO the ISX will stay shut down and not come back online until Monday April 13th.

3-25-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...First of all we got to talk about what’s going on with the congress – we know we have a bill that should have been passed today... and yes yes it does have something to do with our start...President Trump...wants this done and you guys know this will go during this COVID-19 situation...we are looking very good based on the information... I’m thinking we’ve got a possibility of getting notified in the afternoon but more than likely situation for Thursday – that is the latest update I have received...

3-25-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling ...we're looking for a long term trend and here we are. I told you guys it was going to be $26 per barrel. It's going to get there and it's going to be there a while. That's going to put pressure on Iraq to add value to their currency...

3-25-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...the whole rate change itself is about a 4-week process...the reason why we saw the country of Iraq shut down their financial markets is because they did start the rate change process that week. Again it's a process. It's not just an overnight flip of a switch. They actually started the rate change last week - which is roughly week 1...we're now in week 2 so we have about two more weeks. That would take us to a possible rate change period of somewhere around the weekend of April 12th which is Easter Sunday...

3-25-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I believe everything is ready to happen. They're just gonna come out and announce whatever rate change it is. They're just gonna announce it. It's gonna happen instantly. Now that doesn't mean they won't have what's called a manage rate or "dirty float" and that is they're gonna manage it because if it's too much of a shock to the economy...

3-25-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling Question: "Is there any indication of how much Iraqi dinar the US government owns? Can you comment on the viability of the revaluation of the dinar to fund the stimulus package...?" The United States doesn't need money from anybody. Trump is trying to lower the value of the dollar so we can compete correctly. How do you do that? You have to inject money into the economy...we don't need Iraq's money. The government doesn't. I do. I'm speculating. But it doesn't work that way. You're putting heavy dinar goggles on. Our country is going to function whether Iraq exists or not...it's a good question but we don't need them for a stimulus package...

3-25-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ I definitely believe we are watching it [RV] roll out right now… [Okie was looking to land his plane today….] I wish I was as confident as he is and hope its true.

3-25-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...a currency swap was actually recently done with the Central Bank of Iraq and banks of the United States of America and other banks all around the world. This process is long. They've been working on it for a long time. Over a year. I thought they'd be ready this past January. No, they failed again and maybe it was because of the political B.S. of Iran. But we got that taken care of - stability and security. And we stopped the auctions and using the American dollar. The CBI and US banks made swaps. Around the middle part of December last year...this scenario is pressure because it's leading the IQD to the point of raising the value of the currency. It's the only solution for both the CBI and the GOI to pay their bills and build Iraq...They're running out of American dollars...oil is not selling at a very good price right now putting pressure on the CBI and the GOI to raise the value...it's all pointing in one direction...

dinarguru.com