Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-8-2020

Iraqi

5-8-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quote: "...the Prime Minister in consultation with the Minister of Finance may launch the exchange when liquidity is available" Kinda looks like the Prime Minister and the Finance Minister had a chat about launching the, or an exchange when liquidity is available.. Well what liquidity are they talking about? They have no hard currency ($USD) nor will they apparently be getting any more any time soon, either. They know they will have liquidity once they inject the new currency to a live international level. A program rate is going no where! imo.

5-8-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan They know the secondary markets are the place to be in to defend oil price swings, currency, etc.. They know when they get fully Article 8 compliant with a new international rate, the SDR basket will or may at least have serious relevance... The Time is now. They can not get to the level they need to be or where it is even an option to do either of the two possibilities with out a strong international currency, imo. No SDR or Secondary Market is on the table at a program rate. Neither one of them can happen with out them lifting the value of the IQD, imo. They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!! They are in a corner and the new PM knows it.

5-8-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi citizens are calling for the arrest and trial of former Prime Minister Mahdi now that Al-Kazemi has been voted on and accepted. Al-Kazemi will send the budget bill to the Parliament before Eid al-Fitr, which begins on Saturday, May 23, 2020 and ends on Sunday, May 24, 2020.

5-7-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Don’t worry what the exchange rate of the dinar is in Iraq. ...The CBI will limit the exchange rate in Iraq for reasons I will not get into today. We are ONLY concerned with the rate on FOREX and what we can negotiate with the banks. Most banks will just have a standard rate of exchange, take it or leave it. AS far as any contract rates we know that China did pre-purchase oil credits from the US and so these credits we have an opportunity to share in, if we so desire. The only way you will know for sure is to ASK when you sit down to exchange. If they can’t tell you or say they don’t know, then go to another bank. Yes, there are going to be special s0-called exchange centers, but be careful that you go to an actual exchange center and not some scam as there are going to be many of these scams at this time.

5-7-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [So we "Should" see the budget between now and May 24th, the end of Eid-Al-Fitr.] I'd be surprised if the budget even takes that long. If it does it's because they are bickering over a few minor points. I was told the budget has been done for months with just a few fine points needing to be worked out.

5-7-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...this is my opinion - the last remaining seven ministers most likely will not be needed or required for the rate change... Pompeo Tweet "...Great to speak with new Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi. Now comes the urgent, hard work of implementing the reforms demanded by the Iraqi people. I pledged to help him deliver on his bold agenda for the sake of the Iraqi people." ...according to what Pompeo said here that the next move is the reforms which is the demands of the people. That can't happen without a rate change. So based on this comment Iraq's next move is the rate change...the news is going to go dark and quiet for the next few weeks...

5-7-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ These are HUGE…Iraqs new PM said they were done being the world’s battlefield…and Iraq was going to be stable with prosperity. So everyone knows now that Iraq did seat a new Prime Minister and over 50% of his cabinet is already sat and in place. And Iran drops zeros and changes its currency from Rial to Toman… We have always been told to look for some things to be in place…and I understand they will start exchanging in Iran within the next 10 days to the new currency. If this is true it tells us we are right here…We should all be preparing for “post RV” at this time…

5-7-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...We know that Iraq cannot announce their new currency even though they’ve had it revalued for a while and had it on the CBI website but immediately sort of took it down – they can’t really announce that until we say they can – which is strange – I know – but it is just so closely held until we’re ready to start...when we’re ready to start that is as early as the Iraqi Dinar revaluation is going to be seen...It’s been over a week ago now...We’ve seen it kinda go up in value and we’ve seen a rate approaching – but not quite as high as $10.00 – That’s an in country so called rate because it’s there for Iraqi’s and on their QI cards – it’s not necessarily going to be on a bank screen or a CBI website – no it won’t be there yet – so if that rate holds up – is it going to be a front screen rate on our banks – I don’t know – could be...I’m excited and it looks like we are finally coming down to the wire – we had some false starts – we had a big weekend – it’s all good..

5-7-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...Lo and behold sure enough our boy al-Kazemi made it in there and then Mike Pompeo sent a letter..."the United States will move forward with 120 day electricity waiver as a display of our desire to help provide the right conditions for success. The Secretary and Prime Minister also discussed the upcoming US-Iraq strategic dialogue and how they look forward to working together to provide the Iraq people with prosperity...and security that they deserve" ...this is going in a very interesting direction...we know that sometime in June that the United State with the United Nations along with the IMF are gonna meet with the Iraqi government and they're going to talk about some things...Let's hope they're talking about the prosperity part of this...we all know that part of the prosperity and one of the things that can help them is what? The increase in the exchange rate...

dinarguru.com