Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-10-2020

Iraqi

5-10-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan [...EO 13303 expires on May 20th. If EO 13303 is not renewed... how does that effect our investment?] I read they signed it on a May 22nd, but, close enough...If it is not renewed Iraq would lose protection from creditors and that could be a bad thing. As for them allowing this to get that far to lose protection for us? I don't think for a minute there will be any worry about that, as the UST has a vested interestas we do. Today, I see Al-Kazemi has passed a law that allows for internal and external borrowing.. That suggests he has a way to pay off debts and that is where it gets good for us... I still think that is related to the huge article from the IMF and World Bank talking about other currencies getting into the SDR basket, as the time would be now per the article. imo...So, they'll need to have finances all sorted before they have the need to extend 13303 again. imo So, I am not worried about it being an issue.

5-10-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Do you think it might RV this month or next?] in my opinion from now until the end of June presents an a window where things could go.

5-9-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quote: "...the Prime Minister and the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament are quick to remedy the problem and it will be solved very soon and will not be prolonged until tomorrow, Sunday..." ...we can see the pressure mounting and if they are going to go digital and have the platform to do so ready behind the scenes we may be in for a very big surprise. The salaries need to get paid and the demonstrations suggest the heat is on and the heat is going to increase too! They suggest they payments will not be prolonged past or to tomorrow. If that is an indicator or not is sure looks like one!!

5-9-2020 Intel Guru Footforward We will need to watch around may 15th too...I'm not hinting at anything. It's a date that keeps coming up.

5-9-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan The new PM has a very serious and a professional back ground and some serious issues to tackle...The country has no liquidity and will need to implement the reforms to alleviate the lack of liquidity issue. imo...we know this last weekend there were meetings at the highest levels to provide immediate solutions. I believe that the PM was privy to those meetings and understands the totality of where they are in regard to the crisis. The tools and or solutions would have been discussed and options were probably on the table. The best ones were i'll bet the ones we are looking forward too. That is the citizens get jobs, they get purchase power and we do as well...All things point to the Reforms getting in place now and very quickly from here on out...The pressure is now far to intense to not....

5-9-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT APPROVES THE AL-KAZEMI GOVERNMENT .. AND THIS FORMATION" ...now lets see what AL-Kazemi is really going to do now that he made so many promises. Will he work with the CBI in the project to delete the zeros? Will the citizens now get the reforms promised?

5-9-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...Again economic and monetary policy are not random and require hard work. Iraq needs to create the conditions do invite investment and develop a market economy. There are no shortcuts.

5-9-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy There are a lot of people out there that hold Iraqi dinar. There is a lot of us anticipating that the reinstatement rate or the revaluation rate is somewhere [between] $1 to $3.50...that is going to create a lot of millionaires...people are going to go out there and spend their money. You're going to see a bump in the economy enough to where it would win him reelection for sure. That's just my opinion. That seems to be the consensus between everybody that I'm talking to. Even people that don't even like Trump are like If Trump changes the rate I would vote for him...

dinarguru.com