Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-30-2020

Iraqi

5-30-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there seems to be a "full steam ahead" if you get my drift when it comes to getting Iraq positioned for whatever is getting ready to happen. Al-Kazemi, ever since he's taken over everything just started rolling...everyday there's some exciting movements going on in Iraq...this is different. This is definitely different. We're seeing a huge push from the UN as well as from the United States. We also are seeing involvement of Saudi Arabia along with Kuwait...I find it very hard for them to do any kind of real trade agreements without having their currency [in] a little bit of a different position than they're in right now. It's looking good...everything is very impressive I gotta admit. Very very impressive about Kazemi...

5-30-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Are you still thinking sometime in June for the RV...] in my opinion ya.

5-30-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "GOVERNMENTAL ADVISOR: 5 TRILLION DINARS, THE GOVERNMENT'S NEED TO SECURE SALARIES FOR NEXT JUNE" ...this article...is telling us a couple things: 1) the amount of monthly $ they need for salaries (5 trillion dinars or about 4 billion dollars); 2) they are in desperate need of money and so what will they do for the June salaries? Will they borrow again? 3) will they resort to using the CBI reserves eventually? 4) they will have to do something drastic and do it soon since the price of oil is not going to jump to $60 a barrel for a long time; 5) this situation is causing great pressure to make the necessary changes for other sources of revenue and not rely on oil revenues, something they should have done already by now and the IMF kept telling them to do it. I can see many benefits for us with the drop in oil prices too as investors. Can you see what might come next?

5-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready [it's said that when the budget is opened the rate is is in there thus...our rv!] It is a bit complex, but, from what I know, the budget does not set the rate - the rate sets the limit on the budget. CBI must set the rate first. Just a matter of which gets published first…Probably not much time between publication of each one.

5-29-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via Dinar Wishes] ...I think what’s going to happen with Iraq – they will not actually be turned on so their rate would be seen until we give them that green light...Our Treasury actually through Pompeo - Secretary of State – will be the one to communicate that with Iraq... They are ready to go – believe me – They have been ready – I know they’ve been ready - just like we’ve been ready – you and I... Iraq should have their rate up and running in new form or fashion on Sunday – either Saturday or Sunday – and as you know – first business day in Iraq is Sunday - So we will see how that looks - and comes together...I cannot say absolutely – but I do have very good sources and very good information that is looking for a start around that Monday/Tuesday start time...I really believe that finally this is it...

5-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the reinstatement is not going to show up in the budget...There is absolutely NOTHING in the budget that is going to indicate an RV. The CBI can simply reinstate the dinar at any time and do not need a budget to do it. When the RV does happen the GOI will simply have to re-adjust and move along with it. We do know from the past the CBI would like to coordinate with the GOI and even get permission. But we see that the holdups and unresponsiveness of the GOI in the past have held up these reforms and so the CBI may very well just decide to bypass the GOI altogether and do it in desperation... don’t go the budget for answers but rather what the CBI is doing behind the scenes. So, we wait for news from the CBI and that is all we can do. I will try to contact the CBI next week and see if I can get an update from my contact...

5-29-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Contacts checked in from Hong Kong, Zurich, Miami and Reno…they are all sitting at the edge of their seats with anticipation of the new system in place and announcements before Monday morning. They are looking for this thing to be completed by June 1. I don’t think they will get it out the door but we shall see...So that’s where we are at…here at the edge of our seats.

5-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So where are we in the progression to get the revaluation and reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar? Like I keep telling everyone we are concerned about the “reinstatement” of the Iraqi dinar on FOREX in a tradable format. To bring this about the CBI will have to delete the zeros from the currency. This is when we go to the bank and not before. ...So far, the CBI has been very quiet on this topic of the “project to delete the zeros”. ...the CBI in the past usually gives at least a monthly update on the project? Now we have not heard anything for nearly 6+ months...They have told me over and over again that they fully intend to keep the Iraq citizens informed of this event. They have kept their promise in the past and I don’t see why they would clam up now. ...There is so much evidence that Iraq is still moving ahead with their intentions of international movement in all directions including the ISX and foreign investors.

dinarguru.com