Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-9-2020

Iraqi

6-9-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...In order for them [Iraq] to be a sovereign nation they must have a recognizable currency, so we are rooting for the people to recognize them as a sovereign nation so that we can get the currency recognized and we definitely can expect a rate change to happen by then. It's all looking good...It seems to me like every bit of news now that we read seems to be going in a positive direction...

6-9-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...we see the rebalancing of two potentially large partners, both Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. They will need to be fully article 8 imo to re balance the trade and investments with the two countries... They stopped the auctions about 16 days ago. Liquidity is drying up and inflation is setting in. They need to do business and quickly, or they'll have even further issues. Something they are well aware of and have a cure for...raising the value of their currency to allow them to get on and into secondary markets is one [cure] that will work to do just that...IMO We are in a very awesome place these days...

6-9-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...my broker is able to get dinars still but the thing is the borders of Iraq are shut tight...also the Central Bank of Iraq about 2 1/2 years ago stopped selling dinars to money exchangers, to brokers...before you introduce a new currency, a redenomination with a new exchange rate you have to collect the old currency. You can't have dual currency out there. You can't have a dual exchange rate...It is difficult to get the Iraqi dinar...

6-9-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...that level of news about launching their economy, completing the 2020 budget that would suggest they're ready to change the rate because IMO the approval process of the budget is waiting on the rate change...they are preparing to send the budget for approval around the end of June. IMO they have to send it after the rate has changed.

6-9-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...Iraq is in no position under the current economic and financial conditions to add value. In fact they're talking about devaluing the dinar. I have been stating for well over a year now that Iraq has a lot of work to do by passing laws, creating stability, etc to encourage investors to come in and participate in the private sector only then can the dinar go up in value.

6-8-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [...cant they also open up international without the RV as well?] not really. They have to have their own international currency for that. The dinar needs to be reinstated to it's true value before that can happen...

6-8-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Did you see the speech where POTUS said RV 5 times!!! He really hinted at an RV.] I thought that was more than a little curious. We are seeing a lot of signs...they need to stop playing games and do it.

6-8-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 I BELIEVE...THAT "IN THE COMING DAYS" ARE DEFINITELY COMING! $$$$$..

6-8-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [ I do not understand how re-valuing the Dinar to a higher rate helps the Iraqi people...] ...it helps Iraq because they can go international. They can open their boarders and open to world which will have a massive impact on their economy. To the average person in Iraq it will help them with work. But the average person in Iraq will not become rich from this...

6-8-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I want to comment on the vibe. Even some of the naysayers that I usually hear from [are] starting to slightly sway in the other direction. They're starting to see a lot of things happening. I don't know if that's just the power of positive thinking. There's a lot of good vibes out there and so it just kind of pulling those individual over to the positive side because I think those types of things happen. It's looking good. Big steps happening...

6-8-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Iraq did not go yet even though there were great expectations for last weekend. My diplomatic contact over there is believing that Wednesday may be the day.

6-8-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan It sure looks like they are again hitting the ground running with reforms. This new PM and his FM are on fire to get things off and running. The PM held a special session on financial and economic reforms today. They normally meet Tuesdays if memory serves me well. If so this sure supports the urgency, in that having a special session is a good thing. It reeks of urgency.. imo.

dinarguru.com