Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-16-2020

Iraqi

6-16-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I'm going to be attending all 3 days [of the IF-EXPO]...I'm going to share the information with you. I highly anticipate the discussion of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate in these meetings. I can't imagine any way around it. That's one of the biggest topics that would be discussed in regards to their budget, their future and purchasing power they're gonna need to be on the international scene. Also what they need to talk about is their sovereignty which is really big. These are the things I'll be looking for and there should be a lot of great information coming out of this meeting so it looks like Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I'm gonna...go ahead and watch these bad boys and report to you as it's going on.

6-16-2020 Intel Guru Footforward ...my opinion...I think the dinar may be higher then I've originally thought...My opinion is the dong may go in June and the dinar in July.

6-16-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So, today’s news is all about the currency auctions and the finance ministry under the minister Ali Allawi wanting to implement a package of financial and banking reforms. Still Iraq has not secured the $5 billion needed to pay the June salaries...It does seem something BIG is being lined up for the end of June as many issues seem to merge towards that time period. This may just be a matter of when Iraq finally meets its demise. But still we have not yet heard OPENLY in the news from the CBI or the Finance ministry on the “project to delete the zeros”...I do know for a FACT that Iraq is looking seriously for a new [CBI] governor that al-Kazemi will appoint...So we wait to see who he selects. ...Meantime the auctions have been taken out of the direct supervision of the CBI and are now supervised by the Finance Ministry. This is...FACT!

6-16-2020 *** Dinar Guru News FLASH *** [Iraq Finance Expo News] The Central Bank of Iraq, The Ministry of Finance and the Government of Iraq are hosting a big conference next week - The Iraq Finance Expo. And guess what? You can attend! It's online. It begins Monday June 22 and last 3 days (22nd, 23rd and 24th). The agenda appears to be big on dinar. It includes "The CBI's strategy to increase money supply in the local Iraqi economy" - Day 1. "Iraq's monetary policy objectives to restore rapid economic growth." -Day 1. "The Future of Iraq's Banking & Finance Sectors" - Keynote Day 2. Obviously lots of banking and currency talk.

6-15-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [I’m reading that people and commenting that auctions restarted in Iraq today? I think Frank [Guru Frank26] had said they stopped? Any thoughts?] ...Pompeo told them to get this done right away. And then he told them the US would give them whatever money they need. If the auctions have started again, it's because they need money. I don't think this will be a long term thing. I still believe and it's my opinion this is the time and season for revaluations. They aren't doing this to stop the RV. They are doing this to survive until the RV happens. If Iraq is doing something that the US isn't in absolute agreement with, then the US would put crippling sanctions on Iraq.

6-15-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG This current scenario, IMHO, has purely to do with basic supply and demand principles. There has never been any reliable “pipeline supply” of Dinar from the Middle East to the U.S. This was always a silly thought. The Buy/Sell market here in the U.S. has always had some level of parity between buyers and sellers. Currently there is no such parity.

6-15-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] No big news over the weekend…I am hearing from Reno that they are positioning for tonight. ...there are a number of HSBC appointments scheduled for early tomorrow in both Asia and Zurich. So hopefully we are about to see things roll out. Internationally speaking, HSBC have a number of, what should be, dollars and exchanges scheduled for tomorrow. Trump said GCR will be $1.00 across the WORLD! Everything on parity…that is the plan. That is why we have been told we will RV first…then reset. Meaning that if we get $4.00 per dinar (example) We would exchange and then shortly after it would reset into the GCR and parity of 1 to 1.

6-15-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "US wants to encourage American investment in Iraq: State Department spokesperson" Quote: "ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — The US wants to foster American economic investment in Iraq, US State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortagus told Rudaw on Friday."

6-15-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [next week from Monday Iraq has their expo conference. You think they would have their stuff together by then to show their currency?] It would make sense. But the only ones going to that are the ones who know Iraq had a future. [...like frank [Guru Frank26] said...there had to already been arrangements with their currency by now if they were coming. He mentioned over 150 countries were there already. I think the rate has changed behind the scenes, just not publicly yet.] these countries definitely know what's going on. But...They can't have two different rates...They have been doing contracts based on a revalued dinar. But even those are really no good until they RV. And that has to be public and in the open. International rate. [Can’t have foreign investors come into your country unless they go international! Can’t go international unless they revalue!] absolutely!

6-15-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...you've seen some of the best news that you ever have just in the past month - month and a half...there were two delays. They completed one. Two weekends ago they finished the formation of the government...They are finishing the last delay this week of June 17th. This is the budget agreement between Baghdad and Erbil...they're gonna finish that this week...they want to get everything done before the period of June 21st so they could actually...RV over June 21st...it's as clear as day now...they're pretty much telling you they want to change the rate most likely over the weekend of June 21st...

6-15-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Al-Shami provides a set of economic solutions that enhance production and services" They are literally telling us they are going to a market economy. They have been hammering it home for months now... But, now they are not only talking about it they are doing it...It is my belief they are telling us that a correction from the previous economic platform is required and that the correction will regain the lost confidence. ...They even mention not only will local investors gain, so will foreigners...By raising the value of their stock exchange by increasing their exchange rate will be a positive shock. One where we all should agree is to be a good thing...!

6-15-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...There is an urgency to bring in the new. There are many articles referencing the “new”. New PM, new reforms, new holding company, new small category notes, new e-commerce, new e-government, etc.. imo...The information to date is extremely powerful, as it shows they are doing now what they have been trying to do for many years, as noted by the letter fron Nasserry to the new PM, just this time they are listening to the road map alternatives, and are seriously on the path to go live with the new social market economy.. imo Wow...

dinarguru.com