Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-23-2020

Iraqi

6-23-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the CBI has introduced something that was in those meeting two months ago...it's called "white paper". It's a report. It's a guide. It's a definition of an agreement...White paper is extremely important. It's an authoritative report. It comes from the authorities of the Fab 4. It's important for the structure of Iraq and it's important for the international structure of Iraq. This white paper is extremely crucial...it's been introduced from the CBI to the GOI. What's it for? Mainly it's for the budget. What's in the budget? The economic reform. I told you they need the financial reform first in order to have the economic reform...these white papers are the passport for the new Iraqi dinar...

6-23-2020 Newshound/*Intel Guru Walkingstick [via Frank26] ...these white papers are the end result of when they have pulled the trigger of the monetary reform...the white papers have the rate and the date...

6-23-2020 Newshound Guru Samson Article: "Corona may prompt the Iraqi parliament to hold unprecedented sessions" Quote: "Next Wednesday will see a vote on the law on external and internal borrowing," noting that "the oil and gas law will be included in the upcoming sessions."

6-22-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Why is there so much fake intel?] We knew this was going to happen…we have been told for years…we knew that at the tail end that this is exactly what we were going to see. I’m not letting it shake me and I am excited about where we are at.

6-22-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...When I started the conference last night I noticed that the link wouldn't go through to see the conference. So I emailed the organizers and I told them that I have the ticket to get into the conference but it's not letting me go through...they email me back and this is what the email says. 'Dear Luther, Thank you for your email. I am afraid we cannot be allowing companies that underrate dinar trading in the United States into the conference as per our strict attendance rules. You have been fully refunded via PayPal.' ...I know we were looking forward to getting some information from this conference but unfortunately one of the organizers there is a follower of my channel and he knew exactly that we talk about the Iraqi dinar. Now I don't actually undertake in distributing Iraqi dinar. I just give my opinion based on news articles about the Iraqi dinar so that was a little upsetting because I've been looking forward to it all week...unfortunately it just did not pan out...

6-22-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...when Washington comes to Iraq that's to help them. Usually when Iraq goes to Washington it's to congratulate them and say congratulations job well done. IMO July 15th could be our back wall based on that...I would almost say that would be Kazemi going to Washington after the rate change...

6-22-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [...Any thoughts on the dong still for June...] from where I sit, my opinion is they need to do something fairly quickly now with all that's going on with China. And the signs to me suggested June or July as a timeline. So that's what I'm looking for...

6-22-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Lots of ******* right now...According to banking contacts we are done!! All of my banking contacts are coming unglued…we saw testing of the systems last week….we saw all kinds of rates hitting banks….bankers that I have not talked to in quite awhile told me it looks like we are getting close…..we are getting prepped for it… I really do think we are at the end of it…I am actually very upbeat about where we are…just don’t think we will see it Tuesday. In Iraq they are talking about July 1st having a new and competitive currency so I think we are looking at sometime between here and there for the reset. [Will we be done by the 4th of July?] Yes I think so…

6-22-2020 Guest Guru DataSteward I have a different perspective about keeping Alak until July 15. [Reference Guru Jeff's post 6-19-2020] Whenever I was part of a team to deploy an upgrade or a new software system we usually scheduled 1 to 2 weeks following the deployment date for dedicated technical support to fix bugs and to immediately assist users with whatever they needed. Alak has intellectual capital nobody else has and they should keep him around a week or two after they change the rate to answer questions and provide solutions for things that didn't go as planned.

6-22-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "In the first official position, the central bank proposes a mechanism for the government to cross the financial crisis" Quote: "...there are 3 advantages enjoyed by the financial situation of Iraq, the first of which is a rich country and its oil resource is quantitatively stable and the last barrel of oil in the world according to studies will be from Iraq and secondly that the bank The central bank has good reserves..." Currency Rates are mechanisms. Bonds are mechanisms, bonds have interest rates associated with them, the are liquid assets just as currency, that can be traded on the secondary markets... Looks like they are even mentioning the banks international interface as the vehicle to do so... The bonds will be for local and or global availability. They even have an open for business sign out (lol) for all days of the week to keep things flowing from now on, even taking into account the epidemic. imo.

6-22-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...we are about 15 hours away from the big Iraq conference...this is on what's going on it Iraq as far as the economy is concerned, investment opportunities, the whole nine yards. We're hoping for some good Easter egg or at least some good fact that come out and tell us that indeed the rate change is going to happen...

6-22-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "PARLIAMENT OBLIGATED THE GOVERNMENT TO SEND THE BUDGET WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS" It is very hard to complete the necessary financial and banking reforms without a budget for 2020 going forward. I am hearing the delay is due to the restructuring of the financial industry due to many factors mainly corruption. Iraq is going to see some MAJOR changes in the near future.

dinarguru.com