Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-17-2020

Iraqi

7-17-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I know you guys have been told that there are these 800#s you need to call. There's no 800#s you need to call...I actually called one of these 800#s that was posted one time and it literally was to a pizza place. I was like what the hell is this about? What are these 800#s?...I went into my bank. I bank at Wells Fargo. I called the manger over and we had a talk. The first thing that come out of his mouth was he said, "I must inform you we don't buy or sell Iraqi dinar...but if it gets reinstated and it's recognized and all the restrictions are taken off again here's all you got to do. Come into the bank. Get my attention...tell me you want to go ahead and exchange the dinar. We'll take a look at it, make sure the bills are real...then I'll tell you what the current rate of exchange is. We charge you a small fee...and you can just deposit it in your bank depending on how much it is..." These 800#s I'd be very very weary of. I'm just warning you out there. Be careful...

7-17-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Have Canadians exchanged?] No…I have spoken to banking execs in 2 large Canadian banks… they assured me that nobody in Canada has received yet…maybe a bank jumped the gun ad let out some dollars…but no one really exchanged because there is no new value and no reset as of yet.

7-17-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff everything is moving towards completing right before your eyes. Yes, it does require some time but it is also moving towards completion. Since the current PM Al-Kazemi came into position everything that we've needed to see is now moving forward. Which is good...I can't stress this anymore. Iraq must have stability before the rate can change. They have to have stability. There's no way around it.

7-16-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So here we are mid-July already and still no RV. However, I am seeing there are prospects and potential that maybe early to mid-August a window is opening up. There is a real possibly to see some real news of the “project do delete the zeros” again in the news media and it will come out shortly. ...Rumors are floating around that they are now discussing this revaluation process and want to start it. Parliament wants about 1 dinar to .50 cents and so they argue. Remember parliament does not make financial policy and so the CBI will determine and will make recommendations (and have the final say). I do not think it will come out with anything that low and it will be around 1.00 (plus or minus .20 cents). Yes, they will have to sell the new rate to parliament and may even ask for a vote. But this is all now surfaced and underway. ...They are now deciding what to do and when to do it. This is all fantastic news! WOW!

7-16-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 EVERYONE IS EXCITED AND "STILL" ON ALERT...I BELIEVE...THAT "IN THE COMING DAYS" ARE DEFINITELY COMING! $$$... SOME BANKERS ARE VERY, VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE END OF "THIS" WEEK...TIME WILL TELL!!

7-16-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...exchange of the foreign currency...will create for you in a tax free event that creates money in the form of the exchange so that is NOT taxable... [Check with your tax consultant at the appropriate time.]

7-16-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] No movement or exchanging overnight…On the banking side they believe that yesterday was a very close call. And we will see things start today. We are very close to seeing the end of it…We can see it unfolding right in front of our eyes.

7-16-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Having said that, I don't want people going, "Pimpy said this is what it's gonna be." No. I'm not saying that. This article is brought to my attention...don't stress over this. This is just a suggestion. We've seen articles like this all over...there's a part of me that thinks that might be fine that they start off there but don't be surprised if it starts going up after that. Maybe not right away. Maybe they'll keep you guys fooled for about a month. 4 months. 6 months. Just to see how many of you guys start bringing in all your dinars. Then you start to see a movement on the IQD and it starts going up. This is just a roadmap. No I'm not saying that's what's it's going to be. What I'm saying is according to this article that's about where they figure this out. Lower the value and then remove the 3 zeros off the rate and then move it into somewhere around 56 cents for every 1 dinar...

dinarguru.com