Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-23-2020

Iraqi

7-23-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 It seems to me the chest of monetary reform is resting against the tape of the Boston Marathon. The monetary reform ran the Boston Marathon and right now it is right there, touching, already ripping, heck it's already ripped and in slow motion it's falling to the ground as the monetary reform crosses the line. That's how close I feel we are to it. Because they have released the date and the rate...you don't do that until the very very last moment...I'm very intrigued by what I'm seeing and how the Iraqi dinar is being used globally on platforms and clearing houses and on Forex how it's moving. It is amazing...we are going to see the announcement of the new exchange rate...

7-23-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy What you are going to see first is like this - The agreement between Kurdistan and Iraq hammered out and fixed. (I feel like that's the true reason he [Kazemi] has not been to the United States yet...) As soon as that is done hopefully Ms Plasshart talks to the United Nations saying, 'This is done. It's good. Iraq is doing everything they said they were going to do.' She thinks it's time to reinstate the sovereignty. Al-Kazemi comes over here to the Untied States, meets with Trump. They have a good meeting...Then what we're gonna do is wait for Trump to then introduce to the world Al-Kazemi. In that speech I'm hoping what we'll hear is Trump encouraging international community to once again recognize the sovereignty of Iraq - Therefore removing any type of restrictions on their currency and we see it on the Forex.

7-23-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Just because Trump says he recognizes their sovereignty doesn't mean it happens instantaneously. Having said that it doesn't mean I'm kicking the can down the road. I think it's going to happen shortly after that...I think what happens is probably a week or two later you'll see this done. It's going to be shortly after the speech. But we just want to hear it be done. Then sometime shortly after that we will see what the rate it going to be on the Iraqi dinar as it gets on the Forex trading...

7-23-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Its 7-23…I never thought we would still be here waiting...I am tired of living in Punxatawney. [...kuwait took few months and iqd 20 years lol.] Kuwait definently took much less time. I have some really good redemption center contacts and they have been put on “High Alert”. Banking centers have been told to stay very, very close. They were told to not make any plans for this weekend….they are expecting that they will have to work. This is the most positive sign I have seen in quite awhile.

7-22-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...We were expecting this thing to go today – we had several sources that were pointing for this to start...then we got clarification on “why” it wasn’t going to go today...what happened?...Remember we talked about the Swift Financial System...countries and banks have been getting off of that system and going to the new QFS – Quantum Financial System...it turned out that we had 4 countries that were hold outs - slow to make the transition to the QFS...and those countries have all come on board – the Quantum Financial system... Now I’m just saying this is what I’m getting...we’re believing that this is coming to a close – it’s coming to fruition...so we’re feeling very good about this fairly limited but strong information that’s coming in that points toward a conclusion for us here shortly...I am very excited about where we are...

7-22-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Any word on possible rate change within a few days.] I'm wondering how I should answer that. I'm not looking past July yet. I'm thinking it should be this summer in my opinion.

7-22-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...For those of you that don't know they switched Al-Kazemi's meeting from July to August. It's coming up here very shortly. I think it was supposed to be yesterday but there were some delays and now Kazemi will be over there [Washington D.C.] in August...

7-22-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] We are living in Punxitawney [a town in central Pennsylvania: Groundhog Day celebration]…everybody is still sitting on “go”. I spoke with contacts out in “Treasury West” and they still have great expectations for this week and expect this to be the week for the release. I spoke with Iraqi sources and Asian sources and they are also waiting for a release and expect this to be our week...one thing I got from my Iraqi contacts is they are getting ready to shut their border down this weekend possibly.

7-22-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Iran isn't the only place Iraq and Kazzammie are working. We're also witnessing positive Saudi news. We also have news regarding Iraq's oil exports... and they are NOT complying with the OPEC+ agreement. It was my opinion all along that they would not comply with that agreement... they are nodding "yes", but doing exactly what they want at the same time. Iraq is moving forward, they are strengthening all aspects of their situation... and that is GOOD for us! ...Go Kazzammie, go HCL, go Iraq...GO RRRVVVV!!!

dinarguru.com