Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-25-2020

Iraqi

7-25-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQ PLANS TO BORROW 18 BILLION DOLLARS" 18 billion will buy them 18 divided by 5 = 3.6 months of salaries. That’s July – mid October only. That is IF they can secure the loans. And then what next?

7-24-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] What we had received last night [Wednesday] was pointing toward something occurring...Saturday...but we do have additional information that takes us a little further through the weekend...your “blessing” – is right around the corner – but we don’t have it yet and until we have it keep doing whatever you’re called to do in the meantime...a lot of money is moving around – to me that is all good...these funds...are going to be used...to pay out us...I would say that is a good sign...globally the QFS is completely on line – and all countries are now hooked up and a part of it...I’m sure there are some other things that need to happen – although I did hear that there is a possibility due to the pressure that’s being exerted on us to get this party started – to get it done by a certain time in the afternoon tomorrow [Friday]...

7-24-2020 Intel Guru Bruce I know that everything is moving forward and we’re in a different place now than we were Tuesday...I think we’re looking good between now and the weekend but there are also people I’m hearing from that are talking about early next week – so we could push to that point – I hope not...I cannot promise you it’s going to be this week or even by the weekend – but I know that things are moving forward...I think it is exciting what is going on...

7-24-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 "ALL HANDS ON DECK" - IS THE PHRASE FOR TODAY. THIS MAY BE AN EXCITING WEEKEND...

7-24-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] For the most part we are still in Punxatawney. Bankers...sat in the ready without going anywhere...on the local news front I have a banker who is very much looking for next week, and redemption centers are implementing last minute policy changes. I am hearing they are also preparing for next week. We have been sitting on the edge of our seats for so long, but I know we are close...

7-24-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I told everyone weeks ago to bash your hopes of any RV during the month of July. There are way too many pieces still to fix and work out prior. But I know for a fact the project to delete the zeros is going to take place sooner than later. They are also planning a new CBI governor replacement.

7-24-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Minister of Finance: 300 thousand “space” employees in Iraq" Quote: "Allawi explained that the issues that were buried because of the large and growing oil revenues are now evolving, and this includes payments for an estimated 300,000 “ghost” or fictional employee ” This is probably more accurately translated as “Ghost employees”, a corruption issue for a long time now and one of the big reasons no one wants to just give them money for “salaries”. It would all go to these corrupt politicians via this sham payroll scam. The good news – the MoF is going after them in an open, honest, legal fashion.

dinarguru.com