Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-30-2020

Iraqi

7-30-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the Fab 4 are going to announce to Iraq how their currency is going to be used globally. When they can use the new currency. How they can use it. The conversation is to bring the IQD to the international global market and during this meeting (this dream) is to explain how they will lessen their dependence on the American Dollar - meaning the amount of the new exchange rate of the IQD...all thesebenchmarks, all these requirements for the monetary reform of the currency of Iraq, they've all been done...we're now dealing with the political garbage of Iran...we're at the point where we're just picking up the last pieces with a dustpan...this meeting will be face-to-face. Not teleconference...it's going to be held in Washington D.C. IMO...we now seek Allaq and Kazemi's to announce the day of their visit to Washington D.C. because after they are done with this meeting we seek Kazemi and Allaq to go to their citizens of Iraq and announce the new exchange rate...

7-30-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] We are on – I would say – a day by day account right now – the information that I’ve received from one of our Forex people is pointing towards today/tomorrow [Tuesday/Wednesday] or next week – Tuesday/Wednesday of next week... I don’t think we can write off any particular day – there seems to be a push to get this done by the end of the month - which is Friday...I don’t know if that is going to be the case - it could be – there are things point to it happening kinda – like right away...I really believe we are that close to where we could go any day now...I believe we are within days...

7-30-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...Before we have an RV, we need the HCL to be done. I'm more certain of this than ever... and activity in Parliament regarding the HCL has been higher lately than it has in years. In fact, it was on the agenda for today [Wednesday]. I continue to be extremely impressed with how Kazzammie is moving things forward. This guy should have been hired a long time ago! Don't get too excited, at least not quite yet...

7-30-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I don't expect to see the RV announced until the HCL is completed. And I don't expect the HCL to be announced as completed until they are ready to RV. These are likely to be two simultaneous announcements, judging from how things are proceeding. The headline will look something like this: "HCL completed. The profit sharing agreement between all (parties) has been implemented to satisfaction; CBI announces an immediate increase in exchange rate for the Iraqi Dinar from (X) to (!!!)." Of course, that will be in Arabic. And the translations will vary, but the end result is the same: Higher exchange rate = Profits for us. ...Go Iraq. Go HCL. GO RV!!!

7-29-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there are a lot of rumors swirling around as usual regarding the dinar. All I want to do is say hey be careful you know better than to get yourself all psyched up and hyped up over these rumors. Now I heard them myself. I've heard them from multiple people that something magical should happen this next week. It's ok to hope that it happens this week but I'm just letting you know to be careful not to act like it's already happened. Because if you start spending your money before you actually get it well then you're gonna be very disappointed...we've been down this road before. Let's just cross our fingers and hope something really exciting happens but stay grounded...I hear all the rumors but I can only show you guys or talk about what I can prove...I know what you're talking about but I can't prove that. It's just hearsay right now. There's nothing wrong with being optimistic but just be careful...

7-29-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Citizens were informed that the government is supposedly giving every "poor" person 75k dinar and cancelled some consumer debt for the holiday. Today they were told the financial management law will be discussed by the CBI and the Financial Minister after the EID holiday. They said that a year ago the financial management law was passed and that it would be a tool to help change the currency rate in Iraq and now it has resurfaced.

7-29-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...Iraq is International. The sharks know it. They are buying up billions and billions of dinars. They're buying them up. Not because they're psychotic or bi-polar, it's because they know...they can see
2 + 2 = 4...

7-29-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Well last night was an exceptionally quiet night for a night that had so much expectation... There are a lot of bankers and people sitting around twiddling their thumbs. I could find zero movement last night in the banking world…I have chased news from Asia, to Europe to out west, Miami and Richmond…and I can find no movement…The banking side and a redemption center contact firmly believes though that we are still looking at this week. They were being prepped for it last weekend. All my banking contacts say we are at “High Alert” so I will agree with that.

dinarguru.com