Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-3-2020

Iraqi

8-3-2020 Intel Guru Footforward ...I would strongly suggest that it's becoming clear that the RV is going to happen on a Thursday...Thursday makes the most sense to me on every level possible...

8-3-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I'm feeling really good that something is going to happen this summer. No, I don't have anything to prove that. I'm just saying I'm feeling really good based on what I'm seeing.

8-2-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Al-Kazemi: We have worked tirelessly to prepare a comprehensive reform paper to revive the Iraqi economy and activate the industrial and agricultural sectors" The white papers will or does hold the plan and at what rate (prestige) that plan will use to stimulate the social market economy, as they now have control or full sovereignty. ...We see large USA and Foreign firms going into Iraq now and will continue; i.e., Shell, Total, Siemens, etc.. The large firms of the world would now have had the need to know key items within those white papers. Hence, there has been noted to be large sums of money movement of late. Just as we were shown there would be.

8-2-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...The revival of the state will rely on the country having sovereignty and prestige. Both require law and order and both relate to a countries currency. They'll need to adjust their rate at some point and the pressure to do so has to be immense now. ...The laundry list of ways they can support the new currency is surely well studied now and as Nassiri has written to the PM, pointing out the road map to get where they need to be. It now looks as though the PM has full intent on following it... imo A Good thing. So lets see if the investors will accept the new platform they mentioned for the ISX this next weekend... I am sure many eyes are watching.

8-2-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "48 Billion dollars...a global site that reveals Iraq's reserves of hard currency" Quote "...This institution said according to the latest classification...that Iraq's reserves of hard currency, including foreign exchange and gold, reached 48 billion and 80 million dollars noting that Iraq ranked 40th with the most reserves among the 138 statistically listed countries." ...not too bad...that's like a little bit better than the middle of the pack...that's good to know. The more the better...

8-2-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready Hoping for 800 numbers by Wednesday...this could actually be the week!

dinarguru.com