Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-13-2020

Iraqi

8-13-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...I am sure the event we await is looking to be in motion more and more each day...there are so many indicators that point to it. Iraq has to the best of my knowledge notified the BIS they are to raise the value of their currency, imo...The BIS has in return, also with the same sentiment have notified other banks of that action and we learned that by PINGs noticed around the world recently...Those pings are reactionary and necessary...

8-13-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling It's not just adding value to their currency. It's they want to add value to their currency and make sure they can use the damn thing. So can they take that currency and put it into the Swiss system and convert it to the U.S. dollar. That's it. That's what they're hashing out...if you believe this hype, this garbage - the U.S. dollar is about to fall, that there's something wrong with it...You're stupid and blind...the dollar is the most valuable currency on the plant. Meaning 72% of the world's international markets use the U.S. dollar. The Fed was the one who managed to get it there...it's the most powerful currency on the planet that's ever existed...if you don't know what that means, that means you've never gone to another country and done business before because you'll realize the power of the U.S. dollar...so if you want to be part of the west's system, the United States system how do you do that? You have to convert to the U.S. dollar...That's what Iraq is doing...

8-13-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 – I’ll just tell you that – That doesn’t meant that is what we’re going to get here by the way – Our rate could be significantly higher – In fact – yesterday – when the ISX came on for the first part of the week - our week – Monday – they - that’s the Iraq Stock Exchange - they were trading but they shut it down after the first half hour of trading...The reason they did that was because during that time the Iraqi Dinar was also trading and going too high...they did not want the value of the dinar to exceed what their expectations were for it – my understanding was in that half hour of time the market was open the Dinar increased 50% in value...So – I don’t know exactly where that puts us – I know roughly what I’ve heard – where we should be – but all I can say is regarding Dinar and Dong – specifically - I think you have absolutely nothing to worry about and it wouldn’t surprise me if both of those could be in double figures – now that would be a front screen look..

8-12-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the details have been worked out for the monetary reform, those details were a long time ago. What we're seeing as far as the 20th with the Prime Minister Kazimi and our President Trump is nothing more than a table that has already been set. Kazimi's coming over to feast off of that table. It's nothing more but a formality. It's really about the investments that the United States of America is about to make in Iraq . Now there's no way we can do this unless they're Article VIII which means that they have to raise the value to be Article VIII according to the IMF. They have to make this announcement.

8-12-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling People are asking me 'Is Trump going to cause the dinar to revalue for his election? Is that going to help him?' Didn't we have this conversation when George Bush Jr. was running for president? You guys they don't have that sort of power over a currency...

8-12-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...In the past we have been given a diagram charting decades of rates for the dinar by the CBI. Seems they are targeting around $4.25 as a stable rate in the long run. But to get there, steps must be followed:
1. end the currency auctions and its corruption as is today.
2. delete the zeroes and launch the newer notes and coins to convert to the lower denominations;
3. revalue the dinar in-country by removing the zeros from the rate meaning That is a .000873 rate would become 87 cents. Of course, they want to get the dinar par or to exceed with the US dollar to start...They will want to make the dinar more desirable. The start may mean a provisional rate goal of .00100+ before starting then drop 3 decimal places to at least a 1.00.

8-12-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat
4. monitor the economy for hyper-inflation for a couple of weeks or more
5. then reinstate the currency to the global currency exchanges and allow it to trade openly meaning FOREX (buying and selling). We do not go to the bank until this final step in the process happens...

Having said all this these steps could all happen very suddenly within a week or may take longer. It depends on the reaction of the market inside Iraq .

8-12-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [reference Guru Kaperoni's post 8-12-2020] ...This absolutely will not happen in my opinion. ...Doing a LOP doesn't help Iraq at all. Not one bit. They need to add value to their currency. They already have lower denominations printed and ready to go. You also don't change your exchange rate be doing a LOP or redenomimation. You actually have to add value to the currency. A LOP doesn't do this. At all. It just makes your notes a smaller denomination. This would not make it equal in value to the USD.

8-12-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Trump Quote: "We're looking at also considering a capital gains tax cut which would create a lot more jobs so we're looking very seriously at a capital gains tax cut..." Yeah we'll take a capital gains tax cut. That means when the RV happens...you wouldn't pay no capital gains on them if he cuts the taxes on it...you would only pay state tax. So make sure you move to a state that has no state tax...he's going to get what he wants...

8-12-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 Trump right now is working with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait concerning the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar. It's getting done. It just has to include many in the Middle East...It is not just Iraq...IMO Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are playing an important part in the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar. And they've done a very good job by the way...Saudi is playing a very very big part family in what is going on with our study...the contracts that they're going to have with Saudi to rebuild Iraq is amazing. It's huge. It's big...

8-12-2020 Newshound Guru Breitling ...every once in a while one of you guys will crack. You've been waiting 10 years, 5 years, 4 years, whatever and you'll crack and I get attacked...I snap back. It's the same response. If you don't believe in this investment, what are you doing emailing me? What are you doing even listening to me? There's no need. Do not worry about something you can not control...you either have the patients for this or you don't. There's no reason to attack anybody. There's no reason to attack someone who disagrees with you in this investment because it doesn't do anything...it's not going to hurt me or anything like that. I'm still in this...and there's no one who believes this more than me. And if you don't, there's no reason for you to listen to me.

8-12-2020 Intel Guru BobTheTaxMan ...it's been a real interesting progress in this game that we're playing...the thing that I like too is that 'no news' in this world is kind of good news. That's how I see it...they [Iraq] are making huge strides forward. They are doing everything they can to get this thing [RV/Rate change] done. They have to have it. They don't have a choice. On our end to be prepared for it is what makes it obviously more real. But, hey, it IS real. It absolutely is real. The times coming. It's very very shortly...everything that needs to be done is freaking being done. It is actually being done...a lot of people have prepared themselves, are still preparing themselves to take full advantage of this opportunity...as old as I am...this is a once in a lifetime opportunity...you're just not gonna see this [type of thing] come around very very often. You're just not gonna see it...I'm happy.

dinarguru.com