Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-6-2020

Iraqi

9-6-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I can't help but feel there's a lot of things going on around the world. There seems to be some push - a lot of things trying to get accomplished and finished before October...gold and silver as well as foreign currencies, there seems to be this weird push everywhere to get things accomplished sometime in September so whatever's coming up in October, people are ready...

9-6-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [...when the RV does happen for both dong and dinar, is there a timeframe to which we have to exchange the notes?] that hasn't been publicly released yet. I do expect there will be a certain window. But it will be sufficient for us to cash out.

9-5-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AL-KAZEMI: THERE ARE PARTIES WHO LIVE ON CHAOS, AND WE ARE WORKING HARD TO RESTORE THE PRESTIGE OF THE STATE" ...the governor of the CBI has told us many times in the past that this “prestige” does include bringing the value of the dinar to values of the past. The only way they can do this is by getting investors to buy the dinar and the only way they can do this with an RV’d rate is to get back on the currency exchanges (FOREX). We know that one of the demands of the protestors is to stop the currency auctions.

9-5-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Frank26 referenced that the Iraq would revalue on the 19th of September.] …we do not know for sure how it will roll out…we assume it will be a shotgun start so no one can take advantage …but it could roll out differently then we thought…they could freeze international rates and values…they could roll it out over a week or two weeks…we just do not know.

9-5-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy More great strides for Al-Kazemi. More. I can't stress this enough. We're actually seeing so much good news and it's in waves and sometimes little increments but nonetheless I don't want people to get immune to good news. Every step taken is just a positive move towards Iraq being recognized again on the international stage the way they should be. It's gonna bring a lot of prosperity to Iraq. I'm excited...2020 is definitely a huge year for Iraq...

9-5-2020 Guest Guru Robert ...Curious coincidence, or glaring lack of trust? Trump signs order for U.S. troop withdrawal over three years, iraqi prime minister wants 3 year budget...

9-5-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] According to what I am hearing - coming from the Canadian bank sources – with Royal Bank of Canada and Scotia - they do not celebrate Labor day... and my understanding is we may go parallel with Canada...I believe this thing is on its way – we should be in good shape on this – I cannot absolutely call it but you know it was close...I believe...by Tuesday we are good to go...Also Tuesday morning we will have all new rates for us - we’ve already got new rates on the screens - they came in Sunday night and into Monday morning...but on Monday night into Tuesday we will have all new rates for us...

9-5-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...you don't have to wait for the Quantum Financial System to be launched. The Quantum Banking System already exists...there is no "Quantum Financial System". There is a Quantum BANKING System. It already exists...

dinarguru.com