Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-8-2020

Iraqi

9-8-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Very disappointing news so far this morning… In Asia and Europe they are still sitting on their hands…waiting for a release that has not happened yet. I am told that all eyes are on Reno right now for updates right now. It may be late afternoon before I get those updates. The one contact I did speak with there said that all is still on track and all still looks great. He said to watch this week...it’s going to be a very important week. I assume they are talking about the budget in Iraq…and waiting to see when they pass it...then they can say…yaaay its great we can now revalue. I believe it will be an interesting day or two as we watch the news unfold. They are convinced that it is indeed happening…and it has already started.

9-8-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...guru Mtn Goat says Iraq is trying to fast-track into the WTO. That might be but they've got nothing to export. Until that changes I doubt we'll see a accession into the WTO. There was an article about a year ago direct from the WTO talking about Iraq and they pretty much said until Iraq has a private sector it makes little or no sense to join. They need to reduce the dependency on oil first...

9-7-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...Our man Kazzammie continues to impress. Budgets and GOI and many more things lining up. The future is near! GOOO RRRVVV!!!

9-7-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Does anyone have any Intel on the dong? Like did they print new lower denom notes?] there has been very little coming out of Vietnam sources. Almost like they are up to something they want few to know about.

9-7-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] All eyes are on this evening and overnight tonight...big expectations all around the banking world for tonight…All are looking for something to happen this evening...I have been unable to reach my in country Iraqi contacts. [Does this mean we will go tomorrow?] I wish I could tell you conclusively…most of my banking contacts believe that yes tomorrow will be the day we get announcements... We are daggone close.

9-7-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [VND was $1 USD in 1983] 50 cents would be extremely high. 1.00 is very unlikely. Even 25 cents for the dong would be extremely high. 1.00 would be nothing short of one of the greatest miracles in history. At 1.00 the dong would far out perform the dinar. And I believe the dinar will absolutely be the big winner in my opinion

9-7-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there's a lot of things happening in Iraq but you can almost sum it all up fairly shortly...a lot of it is redundant. It's what we've been watching for...It's still good news, I just don't want people to get immune to the good news...we're seeming more now than every. A lot more positive movement towards achieving our goals both long term and short term with Iraq....I thought 2019 was really kicking butt, no 2020 is way ahead of that ball game...

dinarguru.com