Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-10-2020

Iraqi

9-10-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "The Minister of Finance stresses the necessity of reviewing the exchange of the dinar and reveals the size of the external debt" ...we don't know what the rate change is going to be we just know that the rate change is going to be part of the reform papers and it's going to be part of the 2021 budget...it looks like we're finally here. They're actually saying it. This is the first time we heard anything about exchange rates in quite some time....it looks like we have some kind of a window. It seems between now and the end of this year we will see something happen...

9-10-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Time goes by, and we can be impatient with it...or we can know what is coming. Last week, I ended the Weekly update with a mention of how everything was going great, and there was no bad news. That continues this week... with the exception of OIL. The projected budget is based on $40 OIL, and WTI is currently sitting at $37.98 - but heading north again. Problem? I don't think so. This is the first dip we've seen in months, and it's not likely to last. In fact, the price trend should continue upwards. Not fast or drastic enough to hurt us terribly at the pump, but enough to inspire confidence and not scare anyone away from increasing the value of the dinar...

9-10-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...I think a lot of the news is scripted and rigged. In other words they're much farther along than they're telling you the truth on. Notice how Kurdistan and Baghdad are now magically ready to reach a comprehensive agreement at the exact same time and almost the exact same week that they're ready to start the approval process of the budget. That's a little too coincidental...things are coming together too nicely at this point in time.

9-10-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] We have a lot of bankers…everybody sitting and ready. But no money movement yet...because of their position the bankers are all forced to be ready. They have no choice even though it seems like “The boy who cried wolf” but to be ready for when the release happens. Unfortunately its been an entire week of “Groundhog day”...We are all just waiting for the “go”... Waiting for the shoe to drop… The news out of Iraq is still very encouraging as they are on the brink of passing that final budget with an amount in it. There is a whole lot happening as we watch it all roll out.

9-9-2020 Intel Guru Footforward Article: "Iraqi mp: 148 trillion dinars the size of the 2020 budget. And $40 a barrel of oil." basically talking about their budget and if they have to borrow more money they may go bankrupt. Meaning they need to add value to their currency.

9-9-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Personally I am waiting on news out of Iraq directly. They were supposed to vote yesterday - now it looks like today they vote on actual budget figures. [What bearing does iraqs vote have on us and the RV? Will it hold things up?] No…I am looking at Iraq as a symptom. They will not vote to move forward until the RV/GCR is released. IMO They are just one of the earliest places to see something happening. I believe when the RV/GCR goes…they will be allowed to vote on their budget. No more holding them back.

9-9-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] This is one of those times when it is not dead quiet but pretty quiet...when certain bankers are just told...to stay quiet...so it’s a little tougher to find and get the information that you and I are interested in – especially on timing...However - we did find some things out...high amounts of funds were being allocated to a number of accounts – that was on Saturday...The redemption center staff...have plans to go in tomorrow [Wednesday] with the full contingent of staff...we understand from one very high up wealth management advisory source that...we were looking very strong for tomorrow [Wednesday] ...it is not absolute...if it’s not just be prepared for the possibility of it still going this week...I know that we are on a day by day basis...I am going to suggest that we are very, very close...we know we have new rates on the screens - we know that we’ve got an opportunity to exchange at very high rates...

9-9-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I know a lot of you been told that the 2020 budget has the new rate change. It's the 2021 budget that looks like it's going to have the new rate change. See the 2020 budget must be hammered out now... Article: "Under the dome of parliament the Minister of Finance discloses the reason for the delay in the reform paper" ...reform papers are going to be submitted at the end of September and in the reform papers there's going to be the new rate change. So see the 2020 budget will not have a rate change. The 2021 budget will...man there is a lot of things happening between now and the end of this year...It looks like Iraq is finally going to pull the trigger on this rate change. How much it is we don't know...

9-9-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff I've been in this since 2009...name a year when they've ever delayed a budget by half a year. Iraq had no reason to delay this budget. The Council of Ministers had the budget approved in early December of last year ready to pass to parliament but they didn't. Now ask yourself Why? The reason why they had to delay the budget was very simple - because the budget had reforms in it. Those are post rate change items. They had to delay the budget because it's married to the rate change...they've never approved a budget in the middle of a year before. This is the first time. I've never had a budget go past the month of March...Iraq is showing their hand...it's just amazing...

9-9-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready "Iraq's Finance Minister is on TV declaring the review of the value of the dinar is critical and should be done expeditiously." Finally, the PM publicly calls for the RV quickly!!! Remember, the RV stops the auctions and stops a lot of the funds theft. Otherwise, it would have been done long ago.

9-9-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] A lot of people standing by with great anticipation...Most of my sources still say this is our week for things to roll and for money to actually move into people’s pockets. We are still in a great spot…in a great window watching things happen. Try to stay calm and grounded as we go through this here at the end...

9-9-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Today’s news is all about going international in general terms for trade. They did not talk about the currency so much. However, Iraq needs to begin trading with the international community and not just close neighbors. To do this they will need to be part of the WTO (world trade organization). The WTO has used terms like “fast tracking” Iraq to the WTO. Their next major meeting with Iraq in in early November. Do they need a tradable currency on FOREX to join the WTO? The answer is YES. How else will countries convert their currency rates to Iraqi dinar rates? ...all the articles are telling us today that Iraq is moving quickly in the right direction...

dinarguru.com