Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-19-2020

Iraqi

9-19-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...The meeting with the CBI and the Fab 4 that Kazemi and Donald Trump had - as soon as Kazimi got back to Iraq his mission was to clean the swamp but his mission was to deal with the new exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar. This is my opinion but it sure is rather self-evident...we are at a position where they're talking about the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar vs the American exchange rate. It's not conjecture. It's not a thought. It's not a dream. It's not Evan a fantasy. It's not science fiction. It is a thesis, a study that has reality in it...[Guru] Walkingstick and our teams are now looking for...an article from the CBI explaining the relationship between the Iraqi dinar and the American dollar at 1 to 1...

9-19-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Iraq Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years say MP Noura Al Bajari" This article came out in October of 2014...they had full intentions of changing the rate back in 2014 but...but they stopped doing it because Iraq had security challenges. That was the ISIS war...they also had political challenges and a lot of corruption. They didn't have the stability that they've recently achieved...

9-18-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "The first statement of the new Iraqi central governor: We drew up a plan to strengthen the national currency" The first sentence is very very very important... "....the new CBI governor of the central bank of Iraq announced on today Thursday a plan to strengthen the notation currency." A plan to strengthen the national currency! There's only one way they can do that...it's to raise the value.

9-18-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I can see that the target of the CBI might be January from all this news, however to be more certain we must watch and wait for announcements from the new CBI governor about the project to delete the zeros. I expect we will see him in the public just as soon as he wets his feet a big in his new role. I am being told by my CBI contact, that we can expect him to unveil financial reforms for the CBI and for the nation. I suspect this will be in part, the currency reform. ... the CBI has told me numerous times that they will first educate the citizens again on the process when they are ready. This will be a sign for us...

9-18-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [...I know we are close...] I believe so too... period we need to be watching...[the 18th] the 24th and the 28th. I am not saying those are days the RV is going to happen necessarily...I'm saying they'll be important to watch...

9-18-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Well, people are still in position everywhere…just no money movement yet. My government sources are very much looking at Oct.1 for a new monetary system all around the world. So hang on…It still looks fantastic.

9-18-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "KRG Delegation To Discuss Budget With Federal Official On September 20" I kept telling you that parliament would not start the approval process of the budget until after the 20th. I said IMO the reason why is because the numbers were going to change in that budget from trillions to billions. That's the step that happens when the rate changes...for example if they were to change the rate say this Sunday morning for Iraq then the numbers would transition from trillions into billions. So they would not want any parties to see those figures publicly before the rate does change...IMO they're not going to let anyone see those figures or numbers within the real 2020 budget until after the rate has already changed...They already said the real true numbers inside the budget have not been shown...

9-18-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...there is a lot of things that are going on with the Iraqi dinar and they're being very forward about it...what was the article that came out today? 'Hi, I'm an economist from Iraq, I'd like to talk to you about the Iraqi dinar and the American dollar about them being 1 to 1.' ...the citizens are going ballistic...

9-18-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The New Central Bank Governor: We Set A Plan To Develop The Bank’s Work And Strengthen The Dinar" Quote: "a deliberate banking plan has been developed that will develop the work of the central bank, strengthen the national currency..." ...these articles...have been effectively what we have been waiting for. Instructions issued... In other words the horses mouth has spoken... imo... Now we should see the citizens gearing for an exchange rate to bring in the 50k and 25k notes... imo... As that will bring in the real opportunities!! imo.

dinarguru.com